Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Eh EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Eh EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Eh EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Eh EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Eh EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Eh EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Eh EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Eh EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Eh EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Eh Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Eh Spotlight

Eh Motmi Eh Cotm Eh Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Eh Aff10
The Affiliates!

Eh Affili10

RPGCollection
Eh 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Eh 20pbr83
Eh Sde62g

Eh

3 posters

Go down

Eh Empty Eh

Post by Kino Minki Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 am

Kino awoken at the time of eight forty nine AM. He had been summoned by the kage the reason was unknown to Kino however. He got in his blue and orange jacket his blue jeans and blue and orange shoes and put on his hidden leaf headband and covered it with his orange goggles. He made his way out of his home and made his way for the kage's office.

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1808851

Back to top Go down

Eh Empty Re: Eh

Post by Blue Spirit Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:08 am

Zen Uzumaki was an intelligent man. He hadn't gotten to his position on power alone, he had to have the mind to lead his people. His battle strategy was among the best because he was always uo for new idea's. New experimentations were what kept his enemies on their toes. And today, he was planning on trying out what was probably his greatest project to date. A seal that would make a super soldier. A soldier that would put fear into other's hearts.

But first he needed to find the perfect candidate to experiment on. Someone who had nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Luckily, his village was filled with shinobi that fit in those guidelines. But the one that stood out to him most was an Uchiha clan chuunin. He had potential due to his lineage, but he was still green when it came to being a shinobi. So he called the boy to the office.

Sitting at his desk, he glanced toward the window while he waited. Despite the sunny day outside, his office remained unlit. That is how he preferred it. Closing his eyes, he continued to wait for the boy to come. He hoped it would be soon, because he was growing impatient.

208 words
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1847500

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino Minki Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:19 am

Walking down the streets of Konoha on the sunny day as the wind blew mildly Kino was making his way for the kage's office. Reasons unknown he didnt care for the reason as long as it was quick. He had arrived at the administrative building where the kage's office was at. He opened the door to the kage's office and walked right inside the office while the kage was staring out of the window "You summoned me Hokage? What for?" He said impatiently waiting to go back home and sleep. He would much rather ether be sleeping or being forced to train new jutsu which was almost never. The only time he was forced to train was the time he had trained the fire ball jutsu. Kino had worked for power for years never being able to get the power he had wanted but always working hard for it. Today Kino thought to himself was no different as any other day.

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Zen raised an eyebrow at the boy's rude attitude. "You must have a death wish, because speaking to me in that way will get you killed," he said calmly. "I am your kage and you should be honored to be in my presence, I do not usually deal with weaklings like you in person." Standing up, he walked pass the chuunin and closed the door behind him. "Even if I did summmon you, walking straight in isn't smart. And the answer your 'what for' question, I called you here to ask you a question."

He sat down back in his seat and looked the boy straight in the eye. "How far are you willing to go to gain power?"

208+119=327

Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino Minki Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Kino stood there litsening to the kage's speech about how he would kill kino bla bla bla and then he mention something about gaining more power. Kino's eyes open wide once he had heard this. "First of all, Why ask? Second I would go farther then you would think I would go near death if it would mean I would gain power and live." He said to the kage as Kino's attention spiked up to where he was in complete focus on the conversation. This must have been his lucky day yet he still didn't know what the kage had summoned him for the only little piece of information he had gained was this involved power. Kino stood there waiting for the kage's responce.

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

He had caught the boy's attention. At the mention off power, Kino's full and lazy attitude had turned to one of anxiousness. He wanted power just as bad as Zen hoped he would. It was the trait of a great shinobi, he had potential, if he was not killed of course. If only the boy wasn't so smart mouthed, he would've considered not doing so.

"You made the right decision," he began. "If you wouldn't have, I would have killed you on the spot for your idiotic attitude." He disappeared before appearing before the chuunin within a second. "But that doesn't mean there isn't a possibility of dying anyway." And with that being said, he took the boy's neck and bit into it.

327+127=454
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino Minki Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 am

Kino had felt a slight pain, a pain Kino had not felt before a more intense pain then ever in his neck once the hokage had disappeared. Once the pain had disappeared he would find himself with a boost in power. The power he had not felt before the power was completely new to him as it almost over came Kino. Kino had not given in to the power as much as he would die from it but still use the power he had obtained.

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 am

Zen watched as the boy reacted to his seal, the beast seal. He had to admit, he was the one who was a bit anxious now. The boys life was a gamble now that the seal was set. He would either die a painul death, or he would live to see power that he had never seen before. Curious, he watched as the boy's hand shot towards his neck. Now it was time for the pain. Beads of sweat rolled off the chunin's face as he clenched his teeth to with hold the screams that should have been erupting from his mouth. Seeing how the boy was still pretty new to his ninja life, Zen knew for a fact that he never felt pain like this before, so seeing how he was handling it was impressive. Most would have collapsed from the pain, but this one was barley holding on to conciousness. It was a sight to see.

"You have been given my beast seal," he began, hoping the boy could still hear him despite his current state. "It will give you the power you seek, if you are powerful enough to contain it. If you do survive and cannot control the beast within, you will just be my mindless slave. So from this point on, you have no control of your situation. I will win whether I lose you or not. It's either a lesson learned, or a better shinobi gained. So fight through it if you want to live. You're the only one with something to lose."

Then he felt it coming from the boy. A spike in chakra that was accompanied by a bit of unintentional killer intent. This was the time in which he had to fight for his body. The battle with the beast had begun. Spike after spike happened, and Zen watched closely, knowing that it had alerted quite a few by now. But none would dare enter. They knew they would be punished if doing so. But then, finally, the chakra spikes ended as the boy's chakra levels had evened out. Zen waited to see his eyes to see who had taken over. "How do you feel?" he asked in an uncaring voice.

454+370=824/900
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino Minki Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Kino had stood there still feeling a little pain as the hokage spoke to him. Kino had not heard so clearly but he could make out the words as the pain began to end a little. When the hokage gad asked him a question he had heard clearly once more the pain was going away exiting where the cursed mark had been placed on his neck. "I feel fine" He said yet had still felt a tad bit of pain in his neck but he figured that it would be there awhile.

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Zen smirked as he heard the boy's response. "Good, now what you need to do is go and train, get used to your new power." Usually it would have been best to rest after an ordeal like that. But in this village, there was no time for rest. Especially for the boy, because starting tomorrow, he would make his training a living hell. "Get ready, because tomorrow morning, I want you back here. Don't ask why, just be here."

And with that being said, Zen walked to his window and gave his village a good look before disappearing.

(Exit)

824+98=922/900 words
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino Minki Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"Train? . . . Train? . . . You mean... This comes with WORK??" He shouted not knowing this from the beginning if he had then he probably wouldn't have done this but it was too late now and this curse mark would help lead Kino on the path to power. He thought that just a little extra training wouldn't hurt. He had heard the hokage say that he wanted Kino back here tomorrow morning before vanishing from view. Kino walked out of the building and headed home deciding that he would train later.{exit}

Kino Minki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Approved
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage