Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
The meeting between greatness EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
The meeting between greatness EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
The meeting between greatness EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
The meeting between greatness EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
The meeting between greatness EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
The meeting between greatness EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
The meeting between greatness EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
The meeting between greatness EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
The meeting between greatness EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
The meeting between greatness Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
The meeting between greatness Spotlight

The meeting between greatness Motmi The meeting between greatness Cotm The meeting between greatness Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
The meeting between greatness Aff10
The Affiliates!

The meeting between greatness Affili10

RPGCollection
The meeting between greatness 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
The meeting between greatness 20pbr83
The meeting between greatness Sde62g

The meeting between greatness

2 posters

Go down

The meeting between greatness Empty The meeting between greatness

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Katsu had just returned to the village from a successful recon mission. He had already informed his kage that he had return and gave him the intel that he wanted to know. Katsu with Dezime on his hip and Kyo wrapped around him under his brown cloak was seen walking threw the village heading towards his little training spot, not really to train but just to sit there and collect about whats currently going on withing the village.

Katsu mind was feeled with thoughts as he reach his training spot. He loooked around abit as he seen a few kunai stunk in the trees he smiled thinking back to his training he did here. His purple eyes scanning threw the small training area, which was no more then part of the forest that was cut down so it could use it to train. A perk of him being who he was. He chuckled a bit as he remembered them cutting down the forest for his own personnel use.

Katsu looked over to the side as he noticed a stump in the distance. We walked over to it and took a seat, now closing his eyes to reflect on everything that has happen over the few months.
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1841629

Back to top Go down

The meeting between greatness Empty Re: The meeting between greatness

Post by Fey Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Azuya was off yet again running errands for his Kazekage Kohonoha was quite lovely this time of year. It didn't have waves of joviality, or a tropical zephyr like Nami or Kiri. However this was the year cherry blossoms bloomed. As he began his paces towards the center of estate. The Suna nin halted his slight as his scarlet cape went wild like an untamed beast. Scanning the scenery his vision flickered upon a local shinobi in a training area.

"Pardon me, Do you have a second? I need directions to your cherry blossoms"

Azuya asked in his politeness. He waited for the mans reply.
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Ryo : 1794241

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Katsu eyes slowly opened up, His purple eyes now turning to meet a voice he had just heard. As his eyes quickly made contact with this man, He quickly realize that this man was indeed not from this village. With that being realize Katsu rose to his feet, His body adjusting so he could now being looking directly at the man with no need of turning his neck.

" Blossoms you say"". Katsu said wondering why the hell a man would come all this way just to look at the leaf blossoms. " if you don't mind enetertaing for a second, i will gladly let you know where they are". Katsu said now holding on to the hilt of dezime. " Where do you hail from?, and what true business do you have with this village"

Katsu could sense that the man had a high level of charka, more so then any other normal person would have, his charka reading felt familair yet different at the same time. This was very puzzling to katsu and he was very interested in finding out who his man was.

Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Azuya wasn't really caught off guard, but was slightly astonished. The Suna asked a simple question, but the problem was that sometimes questions are accompanied with answers one doesn't wish to seek. Azuya eyes migrated to the leaf shinobi's left arm. His palm transcend to the hilt of his fang. The scarlet eyed Anbu bowed briefly before his right hand erected towards the violet eyed Ninja

"I come from the Land of Wind. The Village Hidden in Sand. I have come here for Cherry Blossoms."

Azuya said as he took a slight pause in their engagement of dialect. Azuya smiled like a horde of beast. This man might be a righteous on even though he came off a slight bit unwelcoming and pushy.

"Entertainment? I do not have anything spectacular at the moment to entertain you sir I am sorry "

Azuya hoped he would keep up his end of the bargain.

Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Katsu listened to the man, as he stated that he was from the village hidden in the sand. No doubt a top class ninja from his village from his charka readings. Katsu had become very iinterested in learning about this man. Perhaps he would give him a better chalage then the current shinobi within his own village.

Katsu let a smile grin come across his face. " Oh forgive me for my rudeness from before, There are thigns going on within the village right now that makes me wonder about every unfamilair face" As katsu bow slightly showing his respect to the man from the sand village. " but yes the blossom that you are looking for are just a little farther down, this path you can't miss them". As katsu pointedin the direction the man show go.

His purple eye now showing a little bit more excitment then just a moment ago. " However...." Katsu said most likely saying it as the man started to walk down the path. " Your charka readings lead me to believe that you are a highly skilled shinobi, before you go would you mind giving me a little sparring section, Just a little spar between two shinobi from two villages that have been good friends for some time now" Katsu stated now his grin had grew into a complete smile as he finish his statement. " so wht do you say?, of course there will be no killing just a little match". Katsu said being very true to his words, he will not let the spar if this man agrees to it, get out of hand he didn't need problems from a neighboring village, not at a time like this anyway. Now standing waiting for the man's answer.
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Azuya's left palm went upon his scalp. He was a bit nervous this could easily be shown by the random rubbing of his skull. Azuya began to use his cerebral to help him compute this encounter.

"Surely you don't mind, if we do this in private? I don't know your techniques so it might be easy for me to get hurt my friend"

Azuya preferred to not engage in a fray, but as it was just sparing the Suna Shinobi didn't mind to much. The Leaf peer seemed a bit excited for an unknown reason. Azuya pondered who would have crossed into the man's world. This Shinobi was very bold and slightly battle ready. The White Lion walked on the right of his peer.

"What's your name my righteous comrade? "

Azuya asked as the daylight temporarily was hinder behind the clouds.
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 am

" Hokkaido..... Katsu Hokkaido and i have no problemwith this match being private at all, this area that we are in is the most private area, no one comes this way, so we will not be bother out here, if you don't mind honoring me with you name as well

Katsu said now once again returning his hand to the hilt of dezime. Katsu had a feeling that this was going to be a very interesting fight. Truly a spar for the ages. He grinned abit " I will not be rude at all, I will allow you the first move in this spar my newly found friend, as we are both of our skills are unknown to each other

Katsu now got into a more of a fighting stance. He knew it probably wouldn't be wise to actviate his dojutus right at the beginning of the match. He will test this man skill and see if he is worthy of seeing katsu dojutus, Since it is rare for it to be seen at all. He now watched the man closely getting ready to anything, since the mans moves and skills were truly unknow to katsu himself.
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

As the clouds parted ways for the Sun to release it's illumination upon the dou the former stranger released his alias as he slowly parted his lips. This ninja now had a name Katsu Hokkaido.

"My name is Azuya Acia. It is a pleasure to meet you"

Azuya stated as he took a quick gaze around the territory and reconstructed his mind and spirit for the skrimish. Azuya took a few steps before the battle quickly roamed into a whirlpool of intensity. Azuya was now Ten meters length from his opposite.

"You're are extremely courteous allowing me to take the first draw, but I insist that you go. I have already made my move."

Azuya took a hiatus to see, if and when the counterpart would attack. He was going to nefarious, but careful as there were plenty of unknowns.

Spoiler:

Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 pm

(sorry typing on a cellphone so things won't look sexy.)
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

" Azuya Acia huh".

He thought to himself. Katsu let the name become imprinted in his head. As the air around the battle field had now become very intense. He knew this ballt was going to be grand, As he figure the man wouldn't take the first move. He probably wanted to see what katsu could do. Katsu took a deep breath as a huge smile came across his face.

" Well then, it will be an honor to make the first move.... here i come"

Katsu was going to use his full speed, although without the speed given to him from his dojutus, he will never be moving at full speed, but he wan't to see how well this man eyes were on following his movements. Katsu was pretty much the fastest shinobi in the leaf village, and he wanted to see if this guy was as katsu good as he believe he was. The speed he would use now most people if not all couldn't keep up with, which would make this battle end quickly which he would dislike.

Katsu did some quick hand seals as he vainshed, Moving with pure raw speed he appeared on the right side of azuya, as he vainshed again now appearing in the air about 15 meters to the left of azuya now taking a deep breath and exhaling a large fire ball, heading for where azuya was standing, Katsu vainshed appearing right behind azuya now doing some quick hand seals as a clone appeared right next to him. As the clone now raced towards azuya with blinding speed appearing and disappearing darting left to right, as he unsheate dezime coming in for a low slice aiming for azuya mid- section.

The real katsu vainshed and appeared about 20 meters infront of where azuya was standing when he first fired his attack. he knew if he was as good as he believed he was, he would easily dodge all these attacks and come with his own counter as katsu ahd already planned for this doing some quick hand seals waiting for azuya to make his counter.
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm

(The effects of my genjutsu were ignored, but it's okay.)

The fray between the two shinobi had just started and Azuya had already learned so much about his opposite. He wasn't afraid of engaging an enemy, because he believed was fast he enough to drive directly into battle without any significant danger. Azuya also learned that Katsu Hokkaido had an affinity for Katon jutsu. The endeavour of a speed blitz wasn't really expected, but Azuya caught a glimpse of the handsigns the Konoha nin was producing. Immediatly Katsu appeared to his left side 15 meters in the air expelling the very katon The White Lion was expecting. As
orb of fire was homing in Azuya quickly rolled backwards using a summersault. The fireball scorched the region leaving a cloud of smoke exactly 4 meters from where he was positioned.

Katsu quickly appeared behind Azuya forming handsigns of ninjutsu once again. It was some type of clone, but Azuya wouldn't have enough span to rotate his body to face it directly. So instead of standing erect he continued his backwards summersualt as the clone already made it's haste. Azuya's ears could hear the singing of the doppleganger's fang as it passed above Azuya by two feet. Azuya moved swiftly as his right entered his ninja pouch withdrawing a short ebony edge made of iron and steel. Griping the handle Azuya quickly jabbed his kunai towards the reverse solar plexus of the clone hoping to inject the steel teeth into it's flesh.

"You aren't bad at all."

Azuya said as the puff of smoke thinness no longer hinder Azuya's view.

"You're very fast too, but I am still watching you"

Azuya stated as he migrated his hands pulling a chain of handsigns with true consistentcy. A large wooden dome had appeared around Katsu attempting to capture him inside. Azuya knew that Ketsu had no escape route but to move forward. While moving five meters onward Azuya completed two more handsigns. He threw a single kunai towards the violet eyed ninja. It approached Katsu with in seconds before he could finish his handweaving. The kunai was mark was aiming to implale it's self into Katsu's throat and it's goal was to split the bone. Azuya repreformed the exact jutsu he had just produced, but after drawing the kunai he did not throw it, but simply drove it directly into the dirt. behind him. The battle had just begun and it was possible that it was going to be over.
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

[LISTING JUTSU USED]

Name: Stalking Prey
Type : Genjutsu
Description : By saying the words "I am watching you" they will begin to see ill following them every where.

Name: Wood Release: Wood
Type:
Element: Wood
Description: An extremely ve technique uses chakra to act ground and, using the user o reference point, makes wood from left and right. The wood together in a dome-shape wi centre. This process can be u enemy in a double sided atta confronts the enemy at a sho enemy can be locked up insid the situation for a one-on-on can also be collapsed or burn inside to inflict damage. Furt as an easy shelter against the distance attacks, like shuriken

X2
Name: Senkou Kunai no Jutsu [Flash Kunai Technique] Element: Hiton Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Once the handseals are complete, the user envelopes a kunai with unexcited photons, then the said the kunai is thrown. The user can then time the activation of the photons that will give off a bright flash around the said kunai, not strong enough to blind anyone, but definitely strong enough to obscure one's view for a moment allowing an opening for the kunai. Up to two kunai at a time can be used with this technique.
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 pm

*Note the only reason the jutus didn't take effect was because the never said your name, I thought it, thus the jutus had no effect{ Just a little loop hole there is all lol}

*Another side note you didn't have time to stop me from doing my hand seals because i did them during the time my clone was coming in for the attack. Not during the attack, but i didn't give enough details so i can let that go lol}

As Katsu thought the shinobi dodge every attack he threw at him, and even had enough time to counter attack creating a half of a dome, so that katsu couldn't flee backwards or two the sides, he would have to come straight at Azuya, Which was very smart of azuya part due to the fact azuya naw had the advantage or so he believe anyway.

Azuya then fired a kunai at katsu, katsu watching his every move, realizing he wasn't going to be able to finish his hand seals he broke away from them as the kunai came closer and closer, katsu performed a one handed summersault allowing his legs to quickly split in a "V" shape allowing the kunai to his the wall of the dome.

Katsu now placing chakra into his feet was now standing on the walls door, of course not knowing that a genjutus had been placed on him. katsu looked up now looking directly at azuya, he had notice azuya throwing what seem to be a kunai into the ground. He wasn't to sure, but at the same time didn't want to take anyway chances. He knew rushing him probably wouldn't be the best idea, he could break threw the wood dome, since it was only wood, all he needed was a strong enough fire attack, which he had many. But he felt as though that would be boring, why not rush towards him again.

With his mind made up, He vanished off the wall once again using pure raw speed, he could have try to go around azuya, but he still didn't know what he had laid behind him. So a full charge towards him seems a little better. As he appeared within a few feet of azuya unsheateing dezime and givinf a powerful downward slash, As dezime quickly became coated wih fire and a power ful fire slash came out with the attack being so close he couldn't possible be abale to dodge it and come out unharmed.

As katsu vainshed again and appeared about 6 or 7 meters behind azuya,how ever he couldn't shake the feeling that azuya saw threw every move he just did, which was weird seeing as though he had move just a little bit faster then he did with his opening attack. As katsu quickly performed a small set of hand seals, now waiting to see what will happen. Katsu knows he could come from behin with another attack, but he didnt feel as though it was wise since this man was clearly a wood element user, which was rare to see now adays, which amde this battle even more entertaining. As katsu just stood there waiting.

Jutus used
Spoiler:
Last post jutus used sorry this the name of the jutus and ranks off the top of my head
Spoiler:
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

( Azuya Acia was said in the post as in your next post you said. "Azuya Acia huh" You don't have to say my characters name. When I said it that was the genjutsu

The jutsu I am attempting to interrupt is the one where you where performing handsigns, but didn't produce any jutsu. As it is a form of Meta gaming bro. So I just wanted to clear it up. I will post shortly gotta find a new song.

Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Hokkiado Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm

lol i guess your right on that,a dn i didn't mean to meta-game, so that was my bad nerf the ended of my post lol
Katsu Hokkiado
Katsu Hokkiado
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down