Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
The empreor will {lol} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
The empreor will {lol} EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
The empreor will {lol} EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
The empreor will {lol} EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
The empreor will {lol} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
The empreor will {lol} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
The empreor will {lol} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
The empreor will {lol} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
The empreor will {lol} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
The empreor will {lol} Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
The empreor will {lol} Spotlight

The empreor will {lol} Motmi The empreor will {lol} Cotm The empreor will {lol} Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
The empreor will {lol} Aff10
The Affiliates!

The empreor will {lol} Affili10

RPGCollection
The empreor will {lol} 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
The empreor will {lol} 20pbr83
The empreor will {lol} Sde62g

The empreor will {lol}

2 posters

Go down

The empreor will {lol} Empty The empreor will {lol}

Post by Demonfist Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Senjin was enjoying his time in Nami, he hadn't visited the kage if the village yet, due t the simple fact he didn't want anyone to know he was even hear, because no one had ever seen the new empreor no one would know that he was in fact that man. As senjin walked threw to the outskrits of the village, he came across a little area, that seem to be more remote then any other place in the village. This area was surround by trees and on the outskirts of it was a few of the ocean, in which this village for famous for.

Senjin adjusted his masked on his face as his red crismon hair blew elgantly in the wind. His red crismon sharingon eye's matching the color of his hair. Seem to scanned the area very quickly, something he was always fond of doing just to make sure there weren't any threats near him. " hmm it has been awhile since i've been to this spot". Senjin said to himself as he was now at the edge of the remote spot looking over the ocean's. He quickly picked up on someone who had now enter this remote area. " hmm so there are people wh know and actually come to this spot" He thought as he did not turn around to view the person walking up to the area, maybe because he didn't care or the fact it wasn't the nami kage he was sensing so he knew he had nothing to truly worry about. He place his hand behind his back as he countied to watch the flow of the ocean.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1871083

Back to top Go down

The empreor will {lol} Empty Re: The empreor will {lol}

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm

That someone who happened to be walking down the path to the ocean was, in fact, a local Jounin by the name of Hakudoshi Hozuki. The incredibly short, 4 foot 7 blue-haired Jounin walked down the path to one of his favorite spots, a place where he would often go alone to think about things. The blue-and-red eye-colored short 30 year old Jounin's attire consisted of a light blue Jounin flak jacket, a red and blue kimono, a Nami Hitai-Ate over his forehead and blue shinobi sandals with weapon pouched strapped to his lower back and his right and left legs, the bandage-wrapped Samehada strapped to his back, giving the shark-toothed short Jounin a more comical appearance, what with a person of his height lugging around a sword as large as Samehada. He stopped in his tracks when he saw that someone was already here. "Fucking great, just fucking great. Someone other then me found my secret spot. Maybe I should just fucking kick him out, since I fucking hate sharing anything with any fucking person but if I did that, then Namikage-Sama would just fucking yell at me for causing needless fucking violence" the short Hozuki Clansman mumbled to himself under his breath as he turned to find another spot away from the person.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1816039

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Senjin couldb't be taller then that of your turned his attention to a small shinobi, Senjin believe this to be a kid due to his height and having no facial features that would make him believe other wise. He notice the kid had a very large sword wrapped in a bandage, stating that he was either a good kenjutus user or someone trying to increase there taijutus skills by wearing something that weigh almost if not more then the holder. Senjin chcuckled at the sight.

I guess you can say senjin was more please that it was a boy and not someone else. But senjin could also since a high level of chakra coming from the boy. Which was werid, maybe he was one of the people who had a bijuu inside of them. From the looks of things the kid didn't like the fact that senjin was here perhaps he was going to do some private training here. If that were the case senjin would enjoy himself for a moment. " Hey Kid". Senjin said waving towards the small boy " what are you doing here?? shouldn't you be with your mom or something?" senjin said as the small breeze once again lifted his hair into the air, it almost look like it was dancing every so elgantly.

Senjin stood there in his normal attire which was a long white kimono with red flames coming up from both the leg area and the arm area, with some gold plated shinobi boots that rose up to around his ankle. Senjin looked more like a noble hen anything else as he now waited for the young boy's responce.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:42 pm

He stopped in his tracks when he heard someone, most likely the man, chuckle at something. He turned back with a raised eyebrow and watched as the man turned to him. What he said, however, brought an ugly, angry sneer to his face as he glared at the Emperor. He HATED being confused for a kid just because he was small and he didn't care how he was perceived by people when he blew up in anger, he had a right after all. "Fuck you asshole. I'm not a fucking little brat just because of my height. I'll have you fucking know I am 30 years old ass pirate" he snapped at the man in a tone of voice that was much more raspy and deeper then that of a child. Why did someone ALWAYS confuse him with a little kid? Just because he wasn't that tall didn't give people any right to assume shit. Assumptions can get someone killed after all and they all said in the Ninja Academy that you shouldn't make assumptions based on appearances. He was going to lay waste to this asshole and he was gonna do it right now. He unwrapped the bandages to reveal a large sword covered in scales and he made a threatening swing at him with surprising speed and strength, though he wasn't close enough to actually be able to hit the guy, which would be obvious to himself and the other person in front of him he was swinging at.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 pm

* side note no one knows i'm the empreor as yet so yeah don't add that part lol its a sercret shhhhhhhhhhh lol*

Senjin looked at the kid as he had seem to have gotten mad at the fact he was called a kid. once he started talking he realize that this person wasn't a kid, but in fact a grown man. Senjin chuckled once again" oh well sorry about that sir". Senjin said as the man now pulled his sword from under the bandages. " hmm a legendary sword huh?? thats a nice piece of weapon you got there". He said to the man who now swung it around. Senjin assume it was just to show off more then anything else.

Senjin didn't come hear to fight and from the looks of this man he wouldn't be worth even fighting, for a kid hs chakra would have been something to be concerned about, but now knowing thathe was in fact an adult, his chakra wasn't amazing if anything it was your average run of the mill chakra. However with that weapon of his he could easily boost his chakra level bu stealing senjin chakra. He knew about the legdendary weapons all to well.

Senjin sharigon eyes watched the man's every movement. To bad for him senjin didn't see him as a threat at all, and if he push onward towards a fight this man would lose.... badly. " Now now calm down i didn't mean anything by that" Senjin said noticing the man two different color eyes a very rare sight to see indeed. Senjin smiled underneath his mask. " I didn't come hear to fight, i'm just a simple merchant, who so happened to find this spot. I didn't think anyone would come here because it seem to be so remote, and i also didn't no you were a man... I guess we got off on the wrong foot" Senjin said still watching the man every movement.

" Lets start this over again, My name is Yago" he said now lifting both his hands in the air to show he was unarmed and no threat at all " Whats your name good Sir" Although senjin lied about his name and about who he was, it wasn't like this man would no any different there was nothing that stated he was lying, and from his attire you would believe he was a very rich merchant or comes from a very rich family. Senjin stood there now waiting to see how this would play out.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Hakudoshi glared at the man, scowling at him with a shark-like sneer, his all equally sharp and pointed, shark-like teeth glinting in the sunlight. Hakudoshi was gonna tell this guy to eat a dick and where to shove his words before he made some semblance of an apology without actually saying the words I'm Sorry so he calmed down a bit. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself and nodded cautiously as he fed Samehada some of his chakra as he mumbled an apology to his sword before rewrapping it in bandages and strapping it to his back again. The man then said he was a merchant and that his name was Yago. The man's senses were too good to be an ordinary merchant but he didn't show any outward signs of acknowledging that. Instead, he politely chose to introduce himself. "Sup? The name's Hakudoshi Hozuki and when it comes to Suiton, I am the best in the world" he said with a proud grin on his face. It would seem like he was being arrogant but there was no arrogance on his face or in his eyes, simply confidence and pride at his own abilities, which would lead a lot of people the conclusion that he must be pretty good at Suiton Jutsus if he was bold enough to claim such a thing.

Last edited by Hakudoshi Hozuki on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 am

Senjin could only smile at the man remark. "the greatest suiton user huh??" This guy was something else, either he was a complete fool or he was pretty decent with water jutus. " Was he greater then me perhaps??" senjin thought to himself as he watched the man feed his weapon charka he guess to calm the sword down.

" So you have the lengendary sword samehada huh?, thats a veru fine weapon indeed". He said as the man wrapped back up in bandages before placing it back on his back. " that sword is pretty big in person" he chuckled to himself once again." So tell me something Hakudoshi, what brings you to this remote area?" he stated only realizing he was asking a lot of question to this man he just had met. But from the looks of it, it seem like this man was full of himself, so he was pretty sure he was going to answer all his question just so he could hear himself talk.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 am

He smirked and nodded at the, unknown, Emperor, believing himself to be pretty good at Suiton Jutsu and he wasn't going to let anybody tell him otherwise. After all, he practiced for years in the art of Suiton just so he could naturally develop more water with less chakra then other people and he even developed a special hand seal he dubbed, the Suiton Seal, that would allow him to let off Suiton Jutsu much faster. If that didn't qualify him to be in the running for greatest Suiton user in the world, he had no idea what did. The guy made a comment about Samehada and he grinned, rubbing his nose with his thumb as he unwrapped a bit of Samehada and fed him some chakra, the sword purring in satisfaction as it was wrapped up again and he patted the sword. "Yeah. Apparently, my father killed a Kiri-nin and ripped Samehada off of his corpse, but he never got to use it due to Samehada not wanting him to wield it. So he just kept it as the family treasure until someone could wield it" he said, frowning in sadness a bit as he mentioned his father. The man asked him what brought him here and he simply shrugged. [color=cyan]"Nothing really. I just fucking come to this spot when I want to fucking think and get away from those shit-tastic villagers that always fucking call me short"[/color he said with a scowl on his face.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Senjin smirked under his mask as he thought the man enjoyed talking about him self. " So the talk about his height is what get's him ticked off" senjin thought as listen to he way his whole attitute changed once he started talking about it.

Senjin also noticed that perhaps his father hadn age or natural causes, since he seem more depressed when he talked about his father. Something senjin could relate to. [color=Yellow]" so this is your place to justget away from the world huh?" Senjin asked him now turning back to few the ocean. " I don't blame you this is indeed a nice spot to come and just relax and forget about your stress" Senjin realize that he too enjoyed this spot due to the fact no one came here to often and he could be at peace with himself. Senjin turned back around to fact the man his sharingon eyes scanning the man up and down. " So tell me something" Senjin said trying to hold back a little chuckle. " whats up with your eyes? is that some kind of clan thing or a nature birth defect like your height?" senjin hope he didn't take that to the hurt and explode but senjin was very curious about it, due to the fact that was indeed very rare to see.
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Hakudoshi grinned at the man, his sharp-toothed grin making him look like he was a hungry predator on the hunt for prey and nodded his head in agreement with the man. He thought this was a nice place to get away from people as well and it was also a nice place to train. The ocean was close and it allowed better manipulation of Suiton. He didn't need the water as he could make water out of moisture particles or from his gullet but doing that took more chakra. He twitched about the comment about his height but chose not to comment. "Eh, Samehada fucking changed my appearance slightly when it chose me as it's wielder. Don't fucking know how that happened but I don't really see any fucking difference in my sight with my fucking red eye then I do with my blue so it's merely fucking cosmetic" he said with a shrug of indifference. He looked up at the man and just noticed that he had his Sharingan active, causing him to narrow his eyes in suspicion, which was obvious to the other man since he was looking him right in the eye before he quickly broke eye-contact, remembering that looking a Sharingan wielder in the eye is one of the worst things you could do.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfist Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Senjin was a bit surprised at the man statement." The sword did that to him? ive never heard of the sword doing that to any of its past weilders"Senjin thought to himself this bit of information peak his interested in this man. " prehaps this man would be of use to me in the near furture" Senjin thought to himself now looking at the sword the man carried on his back.

Senjin knew the more he stay here the more he wouldn't want to leave the man who he at first thought to be nothign but a waste of time, turned out to be very interesting indeed, maybe he will one day see this mans skill in combat before he made his final decesion on this man. Senjin nodded to himself as if to agree to his own thoughts." Well this has been a very interestiing talking session with you Hakudoshi, but i must take my leave, ive been gone for a little while now, and i know my mean are now wondering where i am, cant sell anything without me being there Senjin chuckled at the thought. " prehaps we will meet again on terms like this, until then i bid you a farewell my friend" Senjin then walked right by the man and patted him on his head, and kept walking.

[My Exit]
Demonfist
Demonfist
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Hakudoshi looked up questioningly at the man, raising an eyebrow at him, wondering why he had to leave. He didn't let it bother him though and chose to nod his head as a form of goodbye, scowling as the man patted him on the head and turned to see the man fade away into the sunset. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion at the man, believing him to be more then he seemed and as such, he would alert the Namikage of the man just in case he turned out to be a threat to Namigakure and it's Kage. He disappeared in a Shunshin and used the Speed Technique to quickly make his way back to Nami to report of the man's presence to the Namikage.

[EXIT TOPIC]
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: