Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Spotlight

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Motmi A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Cotm A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Aff10
The Affiliates!

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Affili10

RPGCollection
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) 20pbr83
A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Sde62g

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY)

2 posters

Go down

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Empty A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY)

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 pm

If you were a frequent member of a tavern, you would see a most unusual site. You would see a short Jounin, only 4 foot 7, standing on a bar stool grabbing the bartender by the front of his shirt and glaring into his eyes, curing excessively. This Jounin was a rather infamous person among Nami-Nin, Hakudoshi Hozuki, wielder of Samehada and a rather unpleasant person altogether. The resident Suiton Master of Nami wore his Hitai-Ate around his forehead, a red and blue kimono, a light blue Jounin flak jacket over the kimono and shinobi sandals, the massive sword Samehada wrapped in bandages and strapped diagonally down the short man's back. The 30 year old spat out curse word after curse word at the bartender, looking extremely pissed off. Hakudoshi wasn't usually a drinker but he was in a bitter mood today and he wanted a drink. Unfortunately, the bartender refused to serve him because he assumed that he was just some little kid playing pretend.

"Listen here you shit-tastic fuckmook, I want some GODDAMN Sake and I want it NOW!! I'll fucking feed your ass to Samehada if you don't do as I say you fucking asshat. I fucking hate being mistaken for a little kid just because of my fucking height so start fucking handing out the Sake or I'll fucking kill you" he cursed out as he glared menacingly at the bartender with his mismatched red and blue pupiless eyes, baring his sharp, shark-like teeth at the now utterly terrified bartender. He let go of the bartender and let him serve him Sake, telling him "It's about fucking time" as he started going through an entire bottle in rapid succession. He was in an extremely foul mood when he came in and now he's even more enraged at the bartender for what he said so he was going to get completely shit-faced drunk until he got over his anger, since he wasn't in the mood to destroy anything, aside from his own goddamn liver.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1809239

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Empty Re: A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY)

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira had just finished having some lunch at the ramen and meant foot joint when she paid for what she had eaten while the waiter of the foot joint was just staring helplessly at Kaira huge breast as they show definally through her blue tunic she was wearing without a bra on.

Kaira did not normally go out to place to eat but she fancied that she would treat herself for a change, kaira usually eats healthly and would not entertain eating out. Kiara after eating the heavy food faniced having a drink at the local tavern in Nami, Kaira had not been here for some time as the last time she came to this particular tavern most of the men was trying to hit on her. Kaira sighed a little as she opened the dorr and proceeded into the bar to see a man sat down at the bar he was a little guy with a huge sword on his back. The little man was shouting some abuse at the bar tender in varous forms with the man wanting more sake. Kaira flicked her blue medium length long hair back from her eyes so it was behind her ears and walked across to where the man was seating at the bar as Kaira walked her heeled shinobi boots made sound as she walked, she then arrived at the bar and sat beside the man and spoke. "There is no need to get angry sir" As Kaira spoke she looked at the man and smiled before looking at the bartender speaking again. "May I Have a glass of red wine please Barkeep" As Kaira finished speaking the bartender was just staring at Kaira's 'Framework' as the bar keeps eyes grew slightly bigger before he snapped out of the gaze and went to get a bottle of wine and a glass and served a glass full to Kaira. "Thank you Barkeep". As kaira finished speaking she nodded her head as she did this her breast moved on her chest as the bartender stared again.

Last edited by Kaira Rose Kami on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)
Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1867620

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY) Empty Re: A Meeting Between an ANBU and a Jounin (PRIVATE - KAIRA ONLY)

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

He grinned in a predatory manner as he continued to knock back shots of Sake, the wonderful taste sliding down his throat and moving down into his gullet, feeling it descend into his body with a wonderful feeling. He loved the taste of Sake and the warm feeling it gave him, though he wasn't much of a drinker. He was about to take another shot when a female voice said told him that there was no need to get angry. He blinked in surprise and turned to face the direction where the voice came from and his mouth dropped open as he saw the blue-haired woman, who was obviously a kunoichi of Namigakure, right next to him. His eyes raked over her form before snapping back upwards towards her face. Though he was just as much of a man as the others in this tavern, he at least had some tact so he snapped his mouth shut and then scowled at her. "Listen, I'm fucking pissed off right and I intend to get completely shit-faced because of the fucking day I've been having so don't fucking tell me how I should feel. Unless you've had the shitty day I've been having, don't fucking tell me what to do" he snapped at her with narrowed eyes as he turned back to his sake and finished off the bottle.

"Yo barkeep, you fucker, give me something stronger cause I'm not getting my fucking buzz on. With the fucking shit-tastic day I've been having, I demand something fucking stronger" he said to the bartender, receiving some of the strongest alcohol the place served. He showed his appreciation to the bartender by flipping him off and started guzzling it down with reckless abandon. He dismissed the woman entirely, deciding that getting into an argument would only make him even angrier then he already is.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira had a slip of her wine as the man sat next to her was staring at her breast area as every man in Nami did everyday weither if she was working or on a mission it was always the same. Kaira had another drink of her wine while the man next to her shout back some abuse about the day he was having how how crap it had been and directly insulting Kaira alittle but she did not respond in a bad way to responce like the man give instead she gave a simple smile as she finished drinking the last drop in her wine glass as she put it down. "Refill please barkeep". As Kaira finished speaking Kaira then turned her attention to the man. "Sir we all have bad days that is all part of been a ninja we have our bad and good days we just have to take each day as it comes along one day at a time". Kaira finished speaking to the man and she then say as he shouted more abuse to the barkeep for more sake.

"Tell me about your day and why it was so bad, also my name is Kaira I run the Onigami shop in the village.".

Last edited by Kaira Rose Kami on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 pm

He scoffed at her as he took a break from guzzling the much stronger Sake, letting out a small hiccup as he slammed the bottle down on the bar top. He took a few moments to gather his breath and then turned to face her, looking at her in a suspicious manner, wondering to himself why she wanted to know about his day. He wasn't necessarily a person that shared his personal thoughts and emotions other then spite and anger with other people, which is why he purposely acted in a rude and foul-mouthed manner to help ensure people don't pry into his business. In the end though, the damn of bitterness and anger he built up in his mind exploded and he turned to glare at her. "Oh, don't get me fucking started. First of all, today's the fucking anniversary of the fucking day that selfish cuntwhistler I loathingly call my mother fucking abandoned me and leaving me all alone in this village to go off with her fucking asshole boyfriend, which is also conveniently the fucking day my dad died a few years before. I'm fucking tired as hell when I wake up and I have no fucking energy and no fucking drive. I'm fucking walking and these assholes come up to me when I'm already fucking bitter as it is and they fucking mock me about my goddamn height, to which I fucking broke my foot in every one of their asses and hanging up by their feet on rooftops after I beat the living shit out of them, then I fucking go to the scroll shop to try and see if they have Suiton Jutsu containing Jutsus I haven't learned yet only to find out some fuckers bought all of them before I had a chance, so now I'm fucking more pissed off then I was earlier and go to find an empty training ground to take out my frustrations out on only to find their all fucking taken so I fucking go here to get a fucking drink and then I get shit from some of the patrons about my fucking height again, so I fucking beat up a few and then sit down to drink only to fucking hear this asshole bartender telling me he doesn't serve drinks to kids, in which I got even more fucking angry and almost laid the fucker out. So all and all, my day has been pretty fucking shitty so far" he growled out as he ranted angrily, going back to drink his anger away.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira drank her second glass of red wine as she listened to the man speak about the trouble he had later while he was speaking kaira waved over to the bartender to fill the glass up of kaira's which now would be her thrid glass she really liked the red fine it must be some good stuff for her to like it since she normally did not drink all that much. From what the man said to kaira he had every right to upset and pissed off with how his day turned out the stuff with his parents, the jutsu's and other things. Kaira then put her wine glass down without warning Kaira hugged the man sat beside her he chest was touching his as she hugged him for about a minute before sitting back in her seat again to have another drink of her wine before speaking again. " I hope things get better for you in the future what would your name be" As kaira finished speaking she waited for the man to respond.

Last edited by Kaira Rose Kami on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm

He turned back to his drink and was about to chug more of it when he felt her arms wrap around him, feeling himself being turned and pulled into a hug, being face to face with each other. He tried to get out of her grip, only to find himself slipping and impacting against her face, their lips coming together in a forceful kiss. He was so surprised by this that he froze up and didn't even try to struggle. He felt the beautiful blue haired woman's arms slip away from him as the ANBU Kunoichi went back to her drink. He was stuck, completely frozen in that same position with a bright red blush and a surprised-and-dumbfounded expression stuck on his face. He snapped out of it and turned away from the woman, making a loud 'hmph' sound as he went back to drinking.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Rose,
Kaira

Kaira drank her thrid glass of wine then after she had finished it she gave the glass back to the barkeep and paid for the wine she had drank and left a large number of money enough to pay for the wine and the sake the man had drunk.During the hug that Kaira gave the the man tried to get out of it but instead of getting out kaira and the man face went to gether to form a forceful kiss kaira was enjoying it herself but after they came apart the man was blushing, kaira smiled towards him. Kaira could see even though the man acted real tough in frount of her Kaira knew he had a soft spot for been hugged as he turned away not looking at Kaira after the man was hugged. Kaira then got a pen from her pounch and the used a single hand seal so that a sheet of paper would form from her and would land on the bar counter as Kaira wrote something down on it saying 'Your cute maybe we can go out sometime' kaira had wrote this message on it and the location of her shop and home address, Kaira then used her paper manupulation to form the paper into a small flower and when she finished she put the pen away in her pounch and gave the flower to the man as she then spoke. "I need to go see you around some time dont worry about your bill for your drink i toom care of that". As Kaira finished speaking she got up from where she was sitting and kissed the man on his check and then she headed for the exit of the door of the bar to head home for the night.

Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Hozuki Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Hakudoshi tried his best to force down the blush as he continued guzzling down the incredibly strong Sake. He felt the, admittedly, beautiful blue-haired kunoichi slide something in his hand before telling him that she paid for his Sake as well as her own and he turned to tell her that he was a man and he could pay for himself when he felt the woman's lips on his cheek, causing his eyes to widen and shocking him into silence as he watched the woman walk out of the Tavern and most likely headed home. He looked down at the flower and opened it, reading the message as well as the addresses and looked around in a sneaky manner, pumping his fist in the air in a victorious manner as he slid the piece of paper into his pocket and then deciding to head home for the night, now in a much better mood then he was when he first came in.
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Hakudoshi Hozuki
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down