Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Spotlight

First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Motmi First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Cotm First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Aff10
The Affiliates!

First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Affili10

RPGCollection
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 20pbr83
First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Sde62g

First travel over to another Dimension!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Empty Re: First travel over to another Dimension!

Post by Kai Terumi Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm

the explosions were released the mice had struck there target due to the clone stopping and them being to close as soon as he stopped it was over and Kai after weaving in and out of lights and spears passed into the portal shooting upwards as the spears passed dispersing in the portal.

"interesting" he said with a smile as he few towards his home
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1818479

Back to top Go down

First travel over to another Dimension! - Page 2 Empty Re: First travel over to another Dimension!

Post by Fey Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 am

The Suna Nin flew through the portal and began falling freely from the dimensional eye. The free falling shinobi distubeted several handsign before the source of creation was complete. A very large tower tree with. Several branches forged a stair way to foreign nin to flee to his residacy.

Azuya Acia landed next to the foreign nin
He extended his left hand towards the nin great him

"Welcome to Sunagakure. What's your name? I can tell you aren't from this realm. Maybe I can aid you?"

Azuya said with a sincere smile and a confident eyes of a man.
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Ryo : 1818641

Back to top Go down

Post by Onigami Ayumu Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am

Right when Ayumu thought his hopes were over, some one from Sungakure had popped up to save me. They must of had sent a search alert out for him because he was gone way to long. "Thank you Suna shinobi, I will repay you when I get a chance" said Ayumu. He walked over to the tree with his looking up and at how far the tree big the tree was. Ayumu thought this would be easy because he had natural reflexes.

Ayumu ran up the tree while putting his Konbuki back into it's holder and turning off the Omaine stage. He moved out of the way of the branches that were on the trees, not letting them slow him down. When he got to the top he jumped into the portal to send him back to his demension.
Onigami Ayumu
Onigami Ayumu
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1868045

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:52 pm

The rats collided with the clone, dispersing it. But, this wasnt an ordinary shadow clone. The clone would erupt into violent lacerating winds, taking out the flaming rats. The Namikage would escape and Everything would be calm down. Akki would slowly emerge from the ground and look around, seeing the engankage. Oh well there was nothing he could do. That was when one of his ANBU came through the portal. It was one of his wood release users. Akki smiled as he helped the man back up to the portal, creating a stairway that would stand there till it was destroyed.

Akki walked over to the man now the only one here with him.

"Ah, Azuya, what were you doing over there? I hope you'll stay here for we may have a new enemy."

Akki looked at his ANBU, but always remained on his guard, just in case something happened over there. Akki waited for an answer from his subordinate. Wondering what might be on his mind.
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1818451

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 am

Azuya was a little bit dissatisfied. He had come through a portal and gauge the reigion. It was quite a sight and it's highly unfortunate that the very ninja that he accidentally engaged upon was a foreign shinobi. Azuya had never seen that attire his headband was simply unique. The foreign shadow didn't shake Azuya Acia's palm nor did he give his binomial. He just said "Thank You" and vanished swiftly.

Azuya arched his anatomy and kneeled before his Kage. His Kage had a firm smirk upon his mug.

"Kazekage-sama I am here to serve you. However , if their is a new enemy shouldn't I guard you? I apologize Lord Kazekage, but there are times when you are a bit brash. I will remain here if that is an order"

Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am

Akki listened to his trusted ANBU, but he could never be too sure. He may try and test him later, but other matters were at hand.

"Come, we are going back to the village in preparation. As come enemies so do the enemies of my enemies, and they will make great allies."

Akki motioned for the ANBU to stand up.

"You know i hate when you do that."

Akki chuckled a bit, as he was a fun loving guy. There wasnt much else to do but get prepared. Akki started off towards the village, the ANBU most likely to follow. Akki had notice some water dripping off of the man's hair.

"By the way, Azuya, were you surfing again?"

[exit]
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1818451

Back to top Go down

Post by Fey Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:00 pm

(Exit with Akki)
Fey
Fey
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum