Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
The Will of Zen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
The Will of Zen EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
The Will of Zen EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
The Will of Zen EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
The Will of Zen EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
The Will of Zen EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
The Will of Zen EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
The Will of Zen EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
The Will of Zen EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
The Will of Zen Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
The Will of Zen Spotlight

The Will of Zen Motmi The Will of Zen Cotm The Will of Zen Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
The Will of Zen Aff10
The Affiliates!

The Will of Zen Affili10

RPGCollection
The Will of Zen 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
The Will of Zen 20pbr83
The Will of Zen Sde62g

The Will of Zen

2 posters

Go down

The Will of Zen Empty The Will of Zen

Post by Blue Spirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

The village of Konohagakure was once known as a beautiful place. One that people from accross the world could enjoy themselves, and most importantly, feel safe. As Zen Hyuga stood a top the hokage monument and thought about this, he found himself disgusted. What an unworthy village this was before he took command. But now it was a village he was proud of. There was none who took a visit here lightly, for it could be their last. His village was a place where the strong became stronger, and the weak perished.

His whole village was dark despite the sunlight desperatly trying to seak through. The Will of Fire was no more as it was replaced by his will. His golden eyes saw all, and those under his gaze were his to command. Well..at least most of them were. He mirked as he saw a familiar presence approaching. One that he had known most of his life.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1836300

Back to top Go down

The Will of Zen Empty Re: The Will of Zen

Post by Kira Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 am

As Kira made his way to the peak of the monument that his brother stood at, he found himself slightly chucking as he took a seat on the ground next to him. With a slightly teasing remark he would allow a few words to pass over his lips as he slight blew out a cloud of smoke as he looked down at the dark valley that was his village. "You know, no matter how hard you stare at the sun, there is no way for you to keep it out of the village. You'd go blind before it's light perished away." Kira would than pass the cigarette over to his brother's fingers as he would slightly tug on his arm in away to get him to sit down. For as long as Kira could remember Zen had always had his way with everyone else except for him, even when it came to there parents he was the one with the final say.

But somehow this little adopted boy fitted in his world with no problems, cut from the same legacy he too was a Hyuuga. The only difference between him and Zen was a year at most. Zen had always been his protector even when he didn't need it, at time there were questions among the people about who was stronger, but in the end it didn't matter as there would be no difference in how the village was ran. Zen ruled with an Iron fist and Kira followed his lead by the letter and was sure to enforce that rule with a steal boot across the neck. There was nothing that anyone could tell Kira about Zen, and vice-verse. "Well Big brother what is your wishes for today?" Kira would ask as he slightly tucked his left knee into his chest.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ryo : 1847806

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:45 am

Zen rolled his eyes at his younger brother's remark and accepted the cigarette before taking a pull himself. Sitting down, he took a moment away from his point of interest to focus on Kira. "You know, you must be the only person I know who can speak to me with unwavering confidence?" he asked, passing back the cigarette. "I really do respect you for that, but I haven't decided whether or not to kill you yet for it," he joked, though his face was emotionless as he said it. His brother was almost as feared around the village as him. He wouldn't have been surprised if his people feared Kira even more than him for enforcing his will upon them moreso than he got a chance to.

Looking back onto his village, he thought about what needed to be done, and for once, he couldn't think of anything. "What is there left to do brother?" he asked, putting his own questin in deep thought. "I've ruled this village, and together, we've knocked the Will of Fire out of them. Theres nothing more I could ask for." He gritted his teeth. And that was going to be a problem. He couldn't stand peace, so a s soon as things began going well for him, he tried to disrupt the peace once more.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 am

Kira would allow a rather violent laugh to erupt from his mouth as his brother made his comment about him being the only one with unwavering confidence. Kira would allow his laughter to die down as he would respond with a slight chuckle in his voice, "Well you'd kill anyone else who even tried to be as so bold." Kira allowed his fingers to take grasp of the cigarette as he smirked devilishly at the Zen's remark about killing him, with a slight movement of his hair from his face he revealed a small scare, "Well be my guest to try again, I promise I won't hold back this time." With that Kira would allow the smoke to sink from his nose as he looked back down at the village. Although the two had a great relationship as brothers they still had their moments as all siblings do where they got into fights, although their fights normally ended with laughs there had been times, where their fights had almost gotten out of hand. Although those days were back in the past they still found room to tease about them without bring up too many bad memories about them.

As Kira took his final pull of the cigarette and passed it one final time, he brother had asked a question that he was really expecting. "What was there left for them to do?" They took over a village, killed hundreds of ninjas from other villages, and even found time to travel to some amazing places in their life. Kira would slowly sit up as he would allow his focus to open back up to his bother before saying, "Quite simple my dear brother, Take over the whole fucking world and kill who ever tries to get in our way." With that Kira would slowly stand up and hold his hand out before saying, "Think about it bro, what is there left to do, get married settled down, have kids... I'm not sure about you but I've got to much life to live to be thinking like that." Kira would than turn towards the village and look down on it as it was holding back from something. "So what do you say Zen?... Let's rule the world."
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am

As Zen listened to Kira go on, he heard the words that he had hoped to hear. Words of power, words of dominance, it was as if he was thinking it himself. Taking the cigarette once more, he took a deep pull out of it before standing up as well. "World dominance, huh?" he asked as he lifted his head to blow the smoke up in the air. "Many have tried this and failed." As he spoke he was talking to himself more than anything. "But those were shinobi who either lacked the skill, or the brain to complete such a task. We, on the other hand, just may be able to pull it off." Throwing the cigarette to the ground, he stepped on it and smiled a smile that only one on the verge of insanity could. He never denied it. His brother was a genius. Yes, the plan was crazy, but thats what gave it it's edge, thats why Zen loved it so.

"But why stop there, brother?" he asked as he looked at his village of theives and killers. His territory was ready to expand, now that he had realized what he needed to do, it was as if Konoha was calling out for him to takeover its neighboring lands. The Will of Zen...no..The Will of the Hyuuga would be one known by all, no matter the location. "Why take over one dimension, when we can have both?"
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Kira would allow his hand to rub his face as he said, "Well that is a thought..." Kira his face put on the look of deep thought as his mind way screaming yes at the top of it's lungs. "I don't see why not, sounds kinda fun if you ask me." Kira would slowly make his way over to the bank of the cliff before looking down at the waterfall and deciding on weather or not to jump in. "Well why don't we jump on the idea to make it a plan." Kira would quickly kick backwards aiming at the bottom of the waterfall as he would dive into the water with a rather loud splash. "You Zen don't be a pussy and back out now," Is what he would yell while he allowed the water to slowly carry him down stream back towards the manner that they lived at.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am

Zen shook his head at his brothers carelessness before shrugging and taking the perfect dive off of the cliff. He was never one to turn down a challenge when it came to his brother. Holding his breath, he prepared to emerge himself in the water before disappearing. The next thing heard was a giant splash as he landed next to Kira. "Since when have I ever backed out?" he grinned as he floated alongside him. It was rare to have fun in the village, especially for him. He was too busy controling everyone. But today was a special case, because soon after he would be making plans to take over much more. His brother said it seemed like fun, but they both knew that it would be more challenging than anything they have ever tried. But then again, maybe that was what was so fun about it.
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum