Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Spotlight

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Motmi What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Cotm What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Aff10
The Affiliates!

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Affili10

RPGCollection
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} 20pbr83
What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Sde62g

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.}

2 posters

Go down

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Empty What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.}

Post by Izumi Momoko Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} J93OZ

Dark? Evil? Weird? None of these hold to the beauty of the park. Not many people know where this small spot is, darker then the rest of the park, nearing the end of the tree line from the opposite side of the park.

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1797925

Back to top Go down

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Empty Re: What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.}

Post by Izumi Momoko Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

You're life is whatever you want it to be,

I don't know how many words — Muse {click} — notes: Sorry this took oh-so-long. T_T

It was earlier then normal as Izumi awoken from her slumber, with a flick of her wrist, all the lights in her room flickered on almost like ‘magic’. Her eyes opened, like always they were blood red, as if she was thirsty for blood, but of course she wouldn’t be for a little while. Her body slipped out of the silk covers as she got out of bed. A small smile came across her face as her closet opened and what seemed to be like millions of dresses, shirts, and skirts. As well as shoes gleamed in the light.

Three hours had passed since she had awoken, smiling a little bit as she walked into something unknown to her, although she hadn’t known where she was at the moment. She didn’t really even care; all that matter was she was getting something to do and that was final. Her eyes closed for a split moment as she sat down upon a tree stump, almost as if she was barely floating.

Izumi smiled as the wind blew, her face seemed to tighten slightly from the cold weather. “Hng…”

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.} Empty Re: What happens in Leaf, stays in leaf... Or does it? {PRIVATE. INVITE ONLY.}

Post by Kenji Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 pm

As Kenji made his way through the park the young boy, he would find himself running towards a small opening that would lead him to a path where he would find a girl sitting and enjoying her day. Kenji would slowly stop as if to take a deep breath as his bare skin would slightly shin from his sweat as he had been working out for most of the morning since he had been up. Kenji would slowly stop and pull out a bottle of water as he would finally say, "Hi my name is Kenji..." He would slowly push out his hand as he tried to give out a formal greeting. He would allow a small grin to pass over his face in a friendly like matter. His bloodshot red eyes slightly started down at her as she sat that their.
Kenji
Kenji
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1795219

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Momoko Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm

You're life is whatever you want it to be,

I don't know how many words — Muse {click} — notes: I’m so so sorry this is so short... My first post got eaten D:

Izumi looked up, and gave a tiny smile of something, lord knows what, towards him, “Hello. My name is Izumi.” She took his hand, and shaked it. She smiled towards him, and closed her eyes, ”What brings you to Leaf?” She laughed a little, opening her eyes once again, trying not to laugh a little bit. But was able to keep it held in, holding her breath… Her voice sounded almost as if she purred.

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 am

Kenji would slightly repeat the girls name after she said it. He would allow a devilish smile to crawl across his face in the manner as he slightly licked his lips. He could tell that this girl was interesting but the way that she slightly purred when she talked, this made Kenji feel in a way that she was slightly as mischievous as he was but in a innocent way that he wasn't. He slowly looked toward the sky, before answering her question "I'm here visiting some family members..." Kenji would slowly look down at the girl as he couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a very pretty attire. In the most sneakiest like manner he would slightly place his hand on her's as he sat down next to her.
Kenji
Kenji
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Momoko Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Izumi smiled a little, then as she felt his hand touch hers, she nearly sought to bound. She wasn’t quite use to others touching her quite yet… She looked towards him, and then smiled a diminutive bit. She smiled once again towards him, exhaling. “Family? How wonderful.” She let out a small giggle, closing her eyes. Her chest moved up and down, as she tried to relax more, but it only seemed to velocity up her heart beat.

Izumi twisted to glance at him, “Well, I live here… So I’m constantly here.” She quarrel out, trying to be witty…

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Kenji would allow his smile to shift as he couldn't help himself as he said, "Well ma, may I say that you are very beautiful and that it is my pleasure to meet someone as fine as yourself. " Kenji would slowly pick a flower from a near by push as he would take and it place it in her hair. "So what do i have to do to get a tour of the park with a lovely sexy woman such as yourself." Kenji would slowly hold out his hand as he would tilt his head towards a small path that was filled with flowers and a few tree. Kenji would allow a smile to crawl across his face as he looked into her eyes..
Kenji
Kenji
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Momoko Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Izumi smirked a little as she felt a flower placed perfectly into her hair, blushing a little as he had done so, “Oh, nothing at all… I can show you around.” She smiled, letting out a small giggle. Closing her eyes as took his hand, much larger then her own. She stood beside him, opening her eyes before they began to walk with a small pink blush on her cheeks as they did, exhaling unconscientiously.

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

As Kenji and felt her hand slide into his he would slightly pull her closer as he would use his free hand to raise her up to his bicep. He would smile lightly as he did so slightly pointing at a few flowers that were different than the ones he normally saw in his village. Kenji would allow Izumi to take the lead as he would follow behind here and listen inventively to what she had to say. Kenji couldn't help but notice how sweet her giggle was as he noticed a flower that was native to his home land also. He would slightly pull at Izumi's hand as he would show her the flower. "Wow look at this Izumi.. They call this the Lovers Tulips in my village. They say when a boy and girl walk pass one holding hands, if they kiss, and pluck it they will have good luck in their relationship."
Kenji
Kenji
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Momoko Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm

She turned to look at the flower, and smiled a little. “How cute, I bet countless amounts of people pick them in your village, ne?” She giggled a little, and looked down at their hands, intertwined with each other, as she began to blush wildly. Looking at the flower once more, “Quite an unusual thing, I’ve on no account seen this flower here prior to now…” She murmured, biting her bottom lip.

Izumi Momoko
Izumi Momoko
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Kenji would slowly turn his head as he looked up to Izumi before allowing a small smaile to crawl across his face. "Did you know, they say these flowers only grow when in the presents of true love." Kenji would slowly stand up as he said, "So to answer your question, no, not every person in my village as been given the chance to pick this flower or share a kiss over one." Kenji would slowly pull Izumi other hand so that she would be facing him, "Not to be too forward, but would you be willing to do me the honors of being my very kisses over the Lovers Tulip?" Kenji would slightly pull closer Izumi closer as he looked deep into her eyes hoping that she would say yes.
Kenji
Kenji
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down