Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Spotlight

Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Motmi Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Cotm Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Aff10
The Affiliates!

Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Affili10

RPGCollection
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 20pbr83
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Sde62g

Element Guide (W.I.P.)

Go down

Element Guide  (W.I.P.) Empty Element Guide (W.I.P.)

Post by Cut♠ Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Basic Types

A circular diagram of the different elemental weaknesses. Clockwise from the top: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water. The clockwise direction also shows what particular element is strong against.
There are five basic types into which the nature of chakra can be transformed, called the Five Elements Nature Transformations (五大性質変化, Godai Seishitsu Henka). These five types are also called elements and are not only the origin of the names of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, but also the foundation of all elemental ninjutsu.[3] The five basic natures are all connected to each other in a circle, each being weaker than one and stronger than another.
These elements allow for elemental ninjutsu to be performed:

Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 180px-Elemental_Relationships_Diagram.svg

Fire Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg (火, Hi) natured chakra allows for Fire Release (火遁, Katon), which is strong against Wind but weak against Water.

Wind Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Wind.svg (風, Kaze) natured chakra allows for Wind Release (風遁, Fūton), which is strong against Lightning but weak against Fire.

Lightning Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg (雷, Kaminari) natured chakra allows for Lightning Release (雷遁, Raiton), which is strong against Earth but weak against Wind.

Earth Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg (土, Tsuchi) natured chakra allows for Earth Release (土遁, Doton), which is strong against Water but weak against Lightning.

Water Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Water.svg (水, Mizu) natured chakra allows for Water Release (水遁, Suiton), which is strong against Fire but weak against Earth.

Basically, this means that if an elemental technique is put against another elemental technique of the same level, but of a stronger nature, then the technique with the superior nature will prevail. However, a technique with a weaker nature can overpower a technique with a stronger nature if the former is of a higher level, for example a technique that employs only Water Release cannot extinguish a wind-enhanced fire technique, as seen when Kakashi attempted to douse Kakuzu's combined fire and wind release technique with the Water Release: Water Encampment Wall to no avail, it was however countered with a combination of water and wind: Typhoon Water Vortex Technique.

Counterbalancing
For relationships between chakra natures, there is a principle known as counterbalancing (相殺, Sōsai). This principle states that two techniques of the same nature would cancel each other out if the same amount of chakra was put into them. For example, in Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu, he was able to cancel Kakuzu's Lightning Release: False Darkness by deflecting it with his own technique, the Lightning Cutter.
However, if one of the techniques had more chakra put into it, it would overcome the other technique. Not only that, but the stronger technique would absorb the weaker one, and the user of the weaker technique would receive more damage than the original amount, as he will have added to the technique. For example, in Sasuke's fight with Itachi, they both use the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique against each other, and Sasuke's technique begins to overwhelm Itachi's as he activates his Cursed Seal of Heaven. Itachi would have been hit by both his own technique as well as Sasuke's. Itachi responds to this by using Amaterasu, the highest level Fire Release technique, which absorbs all the fire previously created by the two techniques, growing into a large mass of black flames.

Advanced Types

Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 270px-Advanced_Elemental_Relationships_Diagram.svg

Advanced elemental relationships
Besides the five basic nature types, there are several more advanced types. By initiating more than one basic chakra nature transformation simultaneously, one can create a completely new nature of chakra with unique properties, and is referred to as a "elementally-recomposed nature type". Doing this requires a special ability and such abilities are rarely seen outside a kekkei genkai or kekkei tōta.
So far, fourteen advanced natures have been shown:

The Ice Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Ice.svg (氷, Kōri) nature, used by Haku and the Yuki clan, is created by simultaneously combining the Water and Wind natures. This nature allows for the use of Ice Release (氷遁, Hyōton) ninjutsu. Used through a kekkei genkai.
Yukigakure-nin were able to use a different kind of Ice Release, by drawing on already-existing ice, snow, and cold. This was not a kekkei genkai, as Kakashi could copy one of these techniques with his Sharingan. This is likely a mistake, as the kekkei genkai of the Yuki clan had not been referred to as "Ice Release" yet at that time, and also the details of Nature Transformation hadn't been revealed yet, allowing the creators of Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow to "invent" this "new" nature. Also, while Haku's Ice techniques had unusual effects, this type of Ice Release focuses on more obvious effects of ice, such as freezing.

The Wood Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Wood.svg (木, Ki) nature, used by Hashirama Senju, Yamato, Danzō Shimura, Madara Uchiha and Zetsu, is created by simultaneously combining the Earth and Water natures. This nature allows for the use of Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton) ninjutsu. Used through a kekkei genkai.

The Lava Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Lava.svg (溶岩, Yōgan) nature, used by the Four-Tails and its jinchūriki Rōshi, as well as Mei Terumī, Kurotsuchi and Dodai, is created by simultaneously combining the Fire and Earth natures. This nature allows for the use of Lava Release (熔遁; 溶遁, Yōton). The Four-Tails and Rōshi used it through a Tailed Beast Skill, while Mei, Kurotsuchi and Dodai used it through a kekkei genkai.
It is implied that the two ways of writing this nature (熔遁; 溶遁) are pointing out that they are different in some way. They are switched around and alternated throughout the plot, with Iwagakure and Kumogakure characters using the kanji "熔" and the Kirigakure character using the kanji "溶". However, the true purpose of this difference is unknown.

The Crystal Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Crystal.svg (結晶, Kesshō) nature, used by Guren, is possibly created by simultaneously combining the Earth nature and another unspecified nature. This nature allows for the use of Crystal Release (晶遁, Shōton) ninjutsu.(Anime-only)

The Blaze Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Blaze.svg (炎, Honō) nature, used by Sasuke Uchiha, originates from the flames of Amaterasu and allows the use of Blaze Release (炎遁, Enton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails.

The Storm
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Storm.svg (嵐, Arashi) nature, used by Darui and stolen by Hiruko, is created by simultaneously combining the Lightning and Water natures. This nature allows for the use of Storm Release (嵐遁, Ranton) ninjutsu. Used through a kekkei genkai.
It is likely that the two users were using a different type of this release, as Hiruko is a character only seen in Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire, and Darui hadn't been introduced at that time. There is also a significant difference between the techniques of this nature they use.

The Boil Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Boil.svg (沸騰, Futtō) nature, used by Mei Terumī, is created by simultaneously combining the Water and Fire natures. This nature allows for the use of Boil Release (沸遁, Futton) ninjutsu. Used through a kekkei genkai.

The Dust
Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Dust.svg(塵, Chiri) nature, used by Ōnoki and Mū, created by simultaneously combining the Fire, Earth and Wind natures. This nature allows for the use of Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton) ninjutsu. Used through a kekkei tōta.

The Dark Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Dark.svg (冥暗, Meian) nature, stolen by Hiruko, allows the use of Dark Release (冥遁, Meiton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai. (Movie-only)

The Steel Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Steel.svg (鋼, Hagane) nature, stolen by Hiruko, allows the use of Steel Release (鋼遁, Kōton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai. (Movie-only)

The Swift Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Swift.svg (迅速, Jinsoku) nature, stolen by Hiruko, allows the use of Swift Release (迅遁, Jinton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai. (Movie-only)

The Explosion Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Explosion.svg (爆発, Bakuhatsu) nature, used by Gari and Deidara, allows for the use of Explosion Release (爆遁, Bakuton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai.
Iwagakure Kinjutsu
Spoiler:

The Scorch Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Scorch.svg (灼熱, Shakunetsu) nature, used by Pakura, allows for the use of Scorch Release (灼遁, Shakuton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai.

The Magnetism Element Guide  (W.I.P.) 18px-Nature_Icon_Magnet.svg (磁力, Jiryoku) nature, used by Toroi, the Third and Fourth Kazekage, allows for the use of Magnet Release (磁遁, Jiton) ninjutsu. It is unknown what this nature entails. Used through a kekkei genkai.

Yin and Yang Edit
Aside from the five basic types of nature transformation, there is also a sixth type: the Yin (陰, In), the basis of imagination and spiritual energy, used to perform Yin Release (陰遁, Inton); and the Yang (陽, Yō), the basis of vitality and physical energy, used to perform Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton). Together, they are used to perform Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton).[6] Yamato implied that the Yin and Yang are the source of non-elemental jutsu such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.[7]
The transformation of the Yin and Yang has to do with altering the amounts of and balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra. As explained by Shikamaru Nara, Tayuya's spirit worms were forms of spiritual energy that have small amounts of physical energy, thus they require stability and feed upon the physical energy they lack. Shikamaru also mentioned that Tayuya was the same type of ninja as he is, being able to use such kinds of "special chakra" in battle, supporting the belief that the Nara clan's shadow-based jutsu is also Yin and Yang-based.[8]

Yin Release
The Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton; Viz "Light Style") techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form.[1]
During the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's attack on Konoha, Minato Namikaze used the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style to seal the Yang half of the beast's chakra, within Naruto Uzumaki.[2] Whenever Naruto is in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, Wood Release techniques will react to the Yang chakra's life-giving properties and mature into full-grown trees within a matter of seconds, either by contact or close range.[3] This was also shown to have the same effect on White Zetsu Army clones, whose genetic make-up is similar to that of plants.[4]

When combined with Yin Release, it allows the use of Yin–Yang Release.[1]

Yin Release
The Yin Release (陰遁, Inton; Viz "Dark Style") techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness.[1]
During the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's attack on Konoha, Minato Namikaze used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal the Yin half of its chakra within the death god.[2] When combined with Yang Release, it allows the use of Yin–Yang Release.[1] According to the Second Mizukage, genjutsu fittingly falls under the broad category of Yin Release.[3]

Yin-Yang Release
The Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton) techniques make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilise both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. According to Yamato, the manipulation of Yin and Yang is the source of non-elemental techniques such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.[1]
The Sage of the Six Paths had such a mastery over the Yin–Yang Release that he used Yin to make his dreams take form, and then used Yang to make his fantasies real. He could even make them come to life. According to Tobi, the Sage's ability was called Creation of All Things (万物創造, Banbutsu Sōzō), which he employed to create the tailed beasts out of the chakra from the Ten-Tails.[2] The technique Izanagi is based on this ability. Nagato also had mastery of the Yin–Yang Release, as well as the other elemental releases by age 10.

For more info please visit http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1930611

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/cat/naruto/2

Back to top Go down