Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Spotlight

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Motmi Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Cotm Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Aff10
The Affiliates!

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Affili10

RPGCollection
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List 20pbr83
Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Sde62g

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List

+5
Kai Terumi
Blue Spirit
Kira
Akki
Cut♠
9 posters

Go down

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Empty Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List

Post by Cut♠ Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 am

Banned List
Jutsu
Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation)
Kimera no Jutsu (Chimera Technique)
Jubaku Mandara (Curse Mandala)
Sōjasōsai no Jutsu (Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique)
Hiraishin
Jikūkan Kekkai (Jikūkan Kekkai)
Jikūkan Idō (Time–Space Migration)
Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin (Nine Mystical Dragon Seal)
Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique

Kekkei Genkai
Meiton (Dark Release - Hiroku's version)

Limited
Jashinism
Kagerō Ninpō: Utakata (Antlion Ninja Arts: Ephemeral)
Hitokugutsu (Human Puppetry)
Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
Shirohigi: Jukki Chikamatsu no Shū (White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu)
Shī Fō (C4 - requires Bakuton and Deidara's Mouths)
Shī Ō (C0 - requires Bakuton and Deidara's Mouth)
Jibaku Bunshin (Suicide Boming Clone - Requires Bakuton and Deidara's Mouth technique)
Sage Mode (Will require a training topic with your summons off 2000 words. There may only be one sage per contract)
In'yu Shōmetsu (Yin Healing Wound Destruction - Primary Skill must be medical Ninjutsu and you must be a medic Nin)
Jinton (Dust release - requires Katon, Doton and Futon followed by 5000 Word training topic)
Chakra enhanced strength (Must be Medical user)
Kagura Mind's eye
Heal Bite
Kirin
Sōzō Saisei (Creation Rebirth)
Lightning Release Armor
Susanoo
Earth Grudge Fear(start with two hearts)
Kamui
Izanagi
Rinnegan techniques
Shikon no Jutsu (Dead Soul Technique)
Human Body Shedding Technique
Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō (Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil)
Kishō Tensei (One's Own Life Reincarnation)
Shiki Fūjin (Dead Demon Consuming Field)
FTG

Limited Packages
Raikiri
Chidori
Chidori Nagashi
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Eiso

Rasengan + Rasengan Variants

If you would like a limited ability for your character.

Template for Here:
Username:
Character:
RP Sample:
Limited Ability/Weapon:
Code:

[u]Username:[/u]
[u]Character:[/u]
[u]Rank:[/u]
[u]RP Sample:[/u]
[u]Limited Ability/Weapon:[/u]

Last edited by Cut on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1930611

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/cat/naruto/2

Back to top Go down

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Empty Re: Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List

Post by Akki Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Username: Akki
Character: Akki
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Limited Ability/Weapon: Earth grudge fear
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1798051

Back to top Go down

Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List Empty Re: Banned Jutsu List and Limited Jutsu List

Post by Cut♠ Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Approved
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Username: Kira
Character: Kira Nara
RP Sample:
Sample:
Limited Ability/Weapon: Raikiri
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ryo : 1847806

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Approved
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1836300

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Username: Kai Terumi
Character: Kai Terumi
RP Sample: Will be located in application
Limited Ability/Weapon: Mind's Eye Of Kagura
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1798079

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

APPROVED
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 am

Username: Kaira Rose
Character: Kaira Rose Uchiha
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Limited Ability/Weapon: Susanoo

+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)
+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)
Sannin
Sannin

Ryo : 1854020

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 am

Your will have to make MS a SC to be to use, or come up with a SC that allows you to use it, or either gain the MS but have it re-severed for you till you get it. But Approved
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Dat Nigga Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 am

Username: Dat Nigga
Character: Tokeizara
RP Sample:

It was early afternoon and Fu had just awaken from a light yet comfortable nap. He was exhausted due to the early morning training their soon after eating breakfast chow in which was a protein drink, a wholegrain bar, and two oranges. Though it seems small it was quite fitting for the nutrition. It seems Fu didn't seem to like much but one thing he did like was to keep up his appearance. He felt as if man or person can only perform as good as they look and he strongly believed in this. For this being anyone that didn't attract Fu's attention was less than nothing in his eyes. Yet those who did find his attention would find him to be a very interesting person indeed.

Fu's early morning routine would usually start up with with a pre-warm up a six mile run followed by five-hundred six up. Soon after he was finish. Fu Would hydrate himself to get ready for the warm up so that he could get his muscles ready for the real deal. His usual warm-up would be to complete 400, 1 finger push-ups within 30 minutes followed by jump roping 3000 times without mistake. If Fu was to miscount or trip himself up in the rope he would start over and yet begin at 1. After the warm-up Fu would then begin the intense part of the day in which usually was about a 2-3 hour work out. He would begin with first his martial arts practicing his punching and kicks with small weights attached to himself making sure they stay par or that even above the level of other shinobi. He would then sprint intensely uphill for about a mile then walk another mile in addition for a cool down. Believing that the whole body is nothing without it's core Fu's main focus was the mid section in which every other day he would do variation of sit-ups 4sets of 1000 reps. He would finish this up by doing lunges with 100 pound weights on his back for 400 yards. Though this wasn't an intense workout for him you could glimpse why Fu was resting from the early morning.

Getting out of his bed for the second time that day Fu stretch as if he was reaching dearly for the sun above. Every inch of his body crackled from the bottom of his spine to the tips of his toes. He then slowly wiped the cole from his eyes and got out the bed stumbling across his own feet. Catching himself on the verge of falling Fu caught hold of a near dresser regaining his balance forcing himself to look into the mirror above it. His physical appearance still the same as usual only this time Fu saw a new deep inner anger within himself that he could only tell. His sense was with hatred for all of the shinobi world for he always felt as if other shinobi were out to capture him. For this reason Fu kept himself abandoned from others for which he didn't trust anyone but himself. For this reason Fu spent most of his time fishing out of his small yacht home.

Fu's yacht wasn't just any ordinary yacht, this home of his was full of booby traps and a security system. He knew that Kumogakure villagers were out for him as well as others seeing that his name was located in the bingo book. He had to be careful, so every evening at 5pm he would go through and check on the traps he had placed on the ship and off. Off the ship Fu had set a few cameras to watch every angle possible and searched for anyone that looked suspicious. Outside of this yacht Fu had a built a universal kunai launcher that shot 360 degrees. He didn't care to kill anyone so hitting an innocent with a kunai was like another day at the park. Once upon it's the crevices of the yacht would seep put a sticky ooze that triggered on anyone that didn't have the same chakra as Fu and it could hold the strongest of people still had they try to move with out first calming themselves. The problem with this trap is that it usually took a few minutes to activate. Inside their was a small bar in which Fu had set with alcohol all behind it which was perfect for starting a fire had Fu struck anyone of it with the lightning jutsu. At the bar was a fake person that resembled himself of every detail drinking while watching the security cameras. In reality it was a wood figure that was clothed covering most of what could be seen except a small glimpse of the power blue hair. Above this was a medium sized stone that would fall moments after someone would tamper with the imitation knocking them cold off their feet. This would also force this ship into automatic cruise control.

Not much time after the same routine everyday Fu would then leave his home and go fishing in which he had for dinner everyday. This kind of became a hobby for Fu seeing that it was the only thing he did in free time outside of working out in the mornings. As he begin to fish just before nightfall Fu began to think on his days of the past and how his life has become one big rerun and that he's becoming bored of it. With this hunch slight thoughts had come across his mind of venturing out and seeking a life of pleasure. Thinking to himself, But what could make a man like me happy? Fu's questioned himself but sought no answer in which he was satisfied. That's it!! Fu yell almost with a sense of joy. I will search this world for inner peace until I am pleased with myself. With this being imprinted in his head Fu quickly jumped up without catching any fish and headed back to his yacht to ready out for his venture.

Approaching his yacht Fu noticed something was different. Something strange enough to send a vibe cold enough though his spine that could shatter had he twisted his body too fast. His boat seemed a little different that before. for this being Fu would drop his fishing pole for he had a feeling that he was possibly going to be in a rumble of his life. Slowing getting onto his boat so that no one could hear him so he could sneak upon whomever it was following him. Fu only hoped their was no sensor for he was gonna make one move and this would be the death blow. He crept slowly not making a sound keeping his calm as usual and to his surprise their was a person standing at the bar behind the manikin imitation with a sharp object forget into it's back. Fu had gotten their just in time to hear the voice to the mysterious person. "Excuse yourself from these men, come with me." Then a slight pause. "And, my apologies." Fu was then angered but also please because he had guest in which he hadn't had in such a long time.

Tsk Tsk Tsk!! Fu began to laugh standing at the entrance of the door. Apology accepted. Oh, and by the way, look out above. Fu notified the mysterious lady of the trap she fell into but hoping by the time she realized and reacted the falling stone would smack her dead across the face. If this wouldn't work the ooze below should start it's seep holding her in place in which would keep her from further suspicious activity. Fu would then hold up a handsign prepared for battle in which he was hoping that he didn't have to get into. In the mist of her actions Fu would then ask her a few question.Why have you come and who sent you? Fu asked with a calming voice yet intimidating. He really didn't want a fight for he had set plans for himself to have a possible future of happiness. He just wanted an adventure but if it took a fight to get to it then so be it Fu was ready . He then waited for the reactions of the woman.

Fu watched in awe as the mystery woman began to pick, destroy, and avoid his seemingly meaningless traps. With a hurling punch upward the female smashed the falling stone like a twig under a crushing foot. The shrapnel of stone begin to fly across the room destroying everything in it's path. Holes were torn into the walls, bottles were broken, and Fu even had a chunk of hair missing from his head. Not knowing if this was done purposely or accidentally Fu didn't want to test things out. The liquid below seemed as if it didn't bother the lady as the looked as if nothing else was to be a bother for her. With that note Fu knew that she was calm meaning that the liquid below wouldn't do any harm. He was outclassed. A shinobi of this caliber was not the fight that he wanted. Fu knew that he was outclassed, with that being known Fu dropped his handsign and begin to take a defensive. He could only hope that she didn't take this as a sign of weakness.

Things stared to get more interesting and swudden thoughts had come through the mist of all the action. Fu took a slight glance at the female as she slightly tilted her head just enough to notice a scar running along side of her face. Suddenly stricken with notice the thought came into Fu's mind. I think I know of this lady. Fu thought back into to time when he searched into a bingo book for possible aquatints and foes. He needed to know twho too look out for because not only villagers would be on his tail but also hired nukenin as well. That's it. Fu had come back to his senses only to notice things were too late. Before he could even say a word a sudden dash from across the room was a clone jutsu set up by the mystery shinobi appeared before him. Forgetting his thoughts Fu had nothing to say. His only thoughts was to ask a question . "Why have you come and who sent you?" This was said with a calm yet complex tone, though his knees were stoned in fear and his mind was shackled by bracelets. Fu would then drop his handsign as the lady begin to speak.

"My name is Uriko Nagase." She said as clone stood before Fu making a mockery of him. "I had come here with a proposition for you, but right now, I'm considering killing you where you stand, just for the insult." U, U, Uriko Nagase. Fu muttered as if he had never been overcome with fear before. Fu knew of Uriko's bio in the previous bingo book in which she was listed a S-Class criminal. Uriko just so happened to be the most fear criminal in all of them lands. Where ever she walked she always left behind a trail to fear and destruction. Her power was said to be compared to a kage level in which no village has seen. Uriko Nagase huh? Fu followed his statement with a large gulp of his own saliva. Weh, well th this should be interesting. Fu stumbled carelessly over his words. How about we go for a walk? Follow me. Fu proceed to take a few step backward before finding his way off the boat. In this situation Fu knew he had to rethink his plans and hopefully avoid this shinobi. Keeping is cool and showing no sign of being a backstabber Fu would then continue his talk with Uriko.

Fu begin his walk near the breach of the docks in hopes that the lady was following. His intention were to get her out in the open in case she did make a move hopefully someone would see her and try to him avoid meeting his fate. The only problem is that the moon village were majority missing nin from various countries and most were all for themselves. If someone wasn't bothering them personally then their wasn't a problem at all. Being an S-Class criminal Fu knew that Uriko wasn't from the area considering everyone would try to killer her off for either profit or bragging rights. S-Class didn't live anywhere near the Moon Country. Fu begin to question Uriko as if he knew her his whole life.

So, you say you have a proposition eh? Tell me more about this Uriko. Then a slight pause, I am quite interested in the fact that you have come for me. What is it that makes me so special? How do I know that you're not using me to get what you want then leave me hanging dry? You've already considered killing me so just get to the point. No games just business. Fu questioned Uriko confidently as if he had no more fear for her. Deep inside he shook harder than jello in an earthquake. However Fu was good enough actor to not show this fear at all.

After pleading to Tane for some of his assistance he had come to realize that Tane wasn't actually at the scene. Tane then started to deteriorate away into many nano-sized beetles showing the fact that he chicken out of the mission leaving Hagane and Azien alone to face off in which could be anything in the forest. I knew that Aburame didn't have it in him. Hagane said with a slight pause after. All that big talk was for nothing. Hagane's tension had released as he felt he was now better than Tane in every way being that he dropped out. Little did Hagane know, but the mystery between the trees were still there and aware of his being. It was then only a matter of time before things would really get interesting.

In a near distance within the trees a few terrorist bandits that looked to infiltrate Iwa's village walls sat quietly waiting for their opening. These shinobi seems to be looking for some type revenge or avenge to someone death or a failure in which happened before. The seem to have their plan executed to the tee and the perfect jutsu in which to have success. With their mirage technique these shinobi could blend in with their surroundings making even the byukagan nearly useless. They even some how hide their chakra so that it cannot be seen. The only weakness in this technique is that when they move a blurry image is seen rendering them noticeable. With this technique and squad 4 in their way, these shinobi wanted to put their new jutsu to the test. Sneak attacking would be just in the grasp of their hands to do so.

Upon landing in front of the two younger shinobi Azien and Hagane the three attacking shinobi would reveal their identity. One was slightly older, tall, and slender. He had a six o'clock shadow that roughly needed shaving. Upon that the carried a toothpick within his mouth and wore a belt to shiruken. On his right wrist he wore a mechanical rope like mechanism with a kunai attached at the end that sprang forth and retracted at his own will. On his left hand he had sharp claws that reached across each fingertip that looked as if they could cut through wood with ease. Across his bare skinny toned chest he wore a suspender set of kunai that made an X crossing his sternum. To the average shinobi one would think that was a dangerous move. Not this guy. This guy was a weapon specialist and didn't seem easy to overcome. He attached Azien with a barrage of shiruken in which was just a warm up move to see what he has in store. Azien repelled the shiruken and the shinobi with his fan in which sent the villain flying into the trees.

Soon after Azien shortly dismantled the first shinobi two more them fell from within the sky. These two shinobi were very much larger in stature. They both seemed to have come from the same family tree in which they both seemed to carry the same traits. Both seemed to be in their lower twenties. They had small brown goatees with hair spiked 8in above their head. They were slightly shorter than the older guy but 5x more bulky. Singly these guys seem to be beastly alone, but together I'm betting their a powerhouse. These two however were more into the hand to hand combat. They had much or a power wrestling style and fought as a force together much like tag team wrestlers.

To open their fight with Hagane these two would begin throwing hay-makers at Hagane. These strikes were so powerful that the force behind the swings were taking chunks out of the nearby trees they had come into contact with ultimately knocking them over one by one. Hagane's first reaction to this was to jump back hopelessly dodging the blows. Hagane figured since they were so big speed would be their downfall. Little did he know but that was only a sneak attack to set up brother 1 unexpected flying close-line from the left. It happened so fast that Hagane didn't even notice that he had stopped attacking from the front to do so. Luckily due to his natural flexibility and quick reaction time Hagane was able to look and perform a back bend just at the nick of his head being taken off. Brother 1 went on stumbling to chop completely through a few nearby trees before taking a tumble to the ground himself. Hagane quickly regained his stance and focused on brother 2 as he seemed to be slowing down from his continuous assault. Hagane then knew it was their stamina that was the weakness. With one more leap backward Hagane threw one of the special flash kunai at brother 2 blinding him. He could only hope that Azien was looking in that particular direction because this flash would blind the whole area with exception to Hagane due to his special shades he wore. This flash would stall the already tired brother 2 long enough for Hagane to perform on of this clans special jutsu. Hagane then took the clan's "Gentle Fist" stance and went firing away at brother 2. At this point Hagane has the advantage of his opponents. Brother 2 was now taken out while number 1 was slowly getting to his feet. Maybe Azien would take care of him.
Limited Ability/Weapon: Earth Grudge Fear

Dat Nigga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1798010

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 am

denied bro i already have it and its only one on the site
Akki
Akki
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1798051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Username: Cut
Character: Uzumaki Cut
RP Sample: Smoke rushed angst his throat as he inhaled. The taste full of grapes filled his mouth. He pulled the cigar away. He opened his lips and smoke rushed out. He quickly in haled bring the smoke back into his mouth. His white eyes was blood shot red. His eyes hung low as if they was closed. But Cut's eyes was open. The smell of purple was strong in the air. The Hokage stood on his tower smoking.

70 meters away from the hokags tower. The Hokage and his dogfs picked up on the scent of the miuzukage. Then smoke soon filled the air as an aparment complex was destroyed. The smell of the man was strong as it was moving closer. The Mizukage was coming to challge the Hokage.

The Hokage looked down as he finished off his blunt then tossed it to the ground. On his hand was two gloves made for him. His dogs ears poked up. The Hokage made hand signs in a blur. Then placed his hands on the ground. "Batou sick em."

Batou stands at around seven feet tall, still towering over Cut even after all these years. He has dark brown fur, tattered from the constant battles he's been through. In recent years he has discarded his own steel helmet, but still dons the steel arm guards, steel shin guards, and a steel chest protector, all painted a deep red with a white swirl starting from the center of each, and extending to the edges. He has bulging muscles, used to crush heads of enemies and be an overall machine of destruction.

The Large Dog went to go after the scent. He jumped from roof top to roof top. Till he soon appeared over the man. To begin his attack, Bauto remove his scroll and set it on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the scroll will rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex. Baotu then used this space to launch himself into the air in front of the spinning scroll above the man. From this scroll he summoned his weapons which he then begins to throw at the mizukage at a quick speed. Over a 1000 weapons rained down on the man's head.After the weapons would fall Batou came raming his large paws at the mans head coming down with an over head axe like attack.

The Hokage and his dogs disappeared from their tower. They set off come after the man, The triplets soon appeared on the ground 25 feet be hide the man while the Hokage and Damu appeared about only 20 feet in front of the man. They watched the man carefully read to strike him as the weapons was launched towards him. Chakra flowed around the Hokages gloved showing lighting sparks.
Limited Ability/Weapon:Rasengan + Rasengan Variants
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:08 pm

APPROVED
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Spirit Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Username: Senjuzumaki2.0
Character: Zen Uzumaki
RP Sample:
Darkness was where he worked. Darkness was where he prevailed. But it is not the type of darkness you can see. It is the aura that surrounds him, the instant feeling of dread when he draws near. This is what describes Zen's best attribute. More then a man, but less than a god, he feared no man. He felt that his skill was unmatched due to fate. Zen sat in his office, behind a desk that had not been filled with paperwork since he become hokage. He had others to do the work. He was too busy ruling with an iron fist. The worst of the problems got to him, but his people knew not to come to him with petty information, for like them, it would not be worth his time. In front of him were two chairs. They stood alone in the empty space that was his office, and only the light from the window illuminated them. He leaned back and pondered on his most prized possession at the moment. The things that made him so great. His Rinnegan eyes.

How he got them was unlike any other ever had. Most recieved their eyes through great pain and sorrow. Luckily for Zen, he had never felt any of those things. Not even with the loss of his mother and father did he even cry. He just brushed it off and continued with his life. What did get him his eyes was the thirst for power he had. A thirst that never seemed to end, so he trained and trained, not knowing the reward that awaited him in the end. It was a pleasant surprise when he realized what had happened. How could he ever forget that day. It was after his chunnin exams, he had passed the second time around. But to this day, he blames it on his teammates, who lacked the strength to be noticed as his equal. He was now a chuunin of Konoha, and it meant that he had to get stronger. He knew he was the best genin in the village, but now he had a new level of shinobi to surpass.

One day, on a mission, he was teamed up with two other chuunin and a jounin on a mission to take out a camp of rogue ninja. When his team decided to rest the night before, be snuck off and attempted to defeat the group himself, believing that when they were sleeping was the best time to attack. What he did not know was that the shinobi had already known them to be following them, and set up the same plan for attack as he did. So on the way to their camp, they bump into eachother, and he was ambushed. Like his team, it was three chuunin and a jounin level ninja...At least thats what their vests let him know. Zen immediatley realized that they must have been a team from whatever village they had come from. The sensei ordered one of the three chuunin to stay and deal with him while the rest killed his team. He should have been alarmed, but instead he was elated, for he had gotten another stepping stone in his ascension to greatness.

It didn't take Zen long to realize that he was out of his league. The battle was a long and difficult one, and this chuunin was on a jounin level when it came to his taijutsu skills. His strength was overbearing, and his speed was impossible to keep up with. Zen used his katon and doton style techniques to hold his own against the boy, but his attempts at a hit seemed pointless. It was safe to say that this boy was more of an Anbu nin than anything. Zen was knocked back as he blocked a powerful kick from his opponent. Looking up, he saw the face of his attacker. And the guy was smiling. It was a smile that hadn't left his fave since the beginning of their battle. Thats when Zen realized it. He was being toyed with. His breaths were short and shallow as the boys were calm and slow. Sweat dripped from his face while the boy barely had dampened clothes. And that smile. It was a taunting smile that made Zen want to destroy him, despite the difference in power. Zen was being toyed with. And it was not a feeling he ever had before. For once in his life, he felt powerless.

And with the absence of confidence, a hidden power awakened within him. He slowly stood as he opened his eyes wide, the power they held flowed through his body like a wave of strength. He would wipe the smirk off that boys face. His red rinnegan glowed bright. He was not the only one to notice this. His opponent felt a sudden change of atmosphere, and his anxiousness led him to try and finish the fight quickly. Shooting towards Zen, he aimed a sharp punch at the boy's temple. But it was different this time. Zen could see it coming. Reaching his hand up, he caught the boys punch, stopping him in his tracks. Using his free hand, he sent a lightning coated punch to the boys abdomen, rendering him unconcious. But he did not want to stop there.

Pulling out a kunai, he held it high before plunging it into the boys heart. "Now I'm the one smiling," he said as he picked the lifeless body up over his shoulder. He would keep it as a souvenier for the time he almost lost. His victory was followed by the slaughter of the rest of the rogue ninja. His temporary team was happy, for he had just come in time. The were also on the verge of defeat, and his power was their saviors. Completing the mission, he did not think of the eyes as the end of his search for power. They were instead a door to find more power, and that was exactly what he did. That day, he was not just Zen Uzumaki. The Red Sage was born.
Limited Ability/Weapon:Lightning Release Armor
Blue Spirit
Blue Spirit
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Approved
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Terumi Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:02 pm

DENIED

Sorry senju but the rinnegan is far to powerful and is on par with bijuu to lalow a limited ability
Kai Terumi
Kai Terumi
Kage
Kage

Ryo : 1798079

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Username: Bee
Character: Not done yet- But his name is "Hero"
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Limited Ability/Weapon: Susanoo

Bee
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1854749

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 am

some one already got it and you need Ms
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyōfu Namikaze Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 am

Username: Kyofu Namikaze
Character: Kyofu Namikaze
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Limited Ability/Weapon: Flying Thunder God
Kyōfu Namikaze
Kyōfu Namikaze
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1798183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cut♠ Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 am

Approved but I will be posting rules for it because there will be limit on Seal's amounts but Bee your approved for that attack but you still must train for MS
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down