Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Tsukiko Mayu EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Tsukiko Mayu Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Tsukiko Mayu Spotlight

Tsukiko Mayu Motmi Tsukiko Mayu Cotm Tsukiko Mayu Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Tsukiko Mayu Aff10
The Affiliates!

Tsukiko Mayu Affili10

RPGCollection
Tsukiko Mayu 7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Tsukiko Mayu 20pbr83
Tsukiko Mayu Sde62g

Tsukiko Mayu

2 posters

Go down

Tsukiko Mayu Empty Tsukiko Mayu

Post by Tsukiko Mayu Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Tsukiko Mayu
Nickname/Alias: ~
Looks:
Pink for a girl. That was the running joke when I was born. Most people had black hair, some were blonde or brunette. No mine had to come out pink. I’m not sure what sort of joke the recessive gene pool was trying to play but it sure as hell succeeded. It’s pretty much always pulled back in a pony tail at the nape of my neck, only my bangs hang loose. My eyes are kind of that stormy gray color, not that you can tell since they’re almost always hidden behind my rose colored glasses.

My ears are pierced several times over. The right ear has three thick bands, one in the lobe, one in the middle, and one near the top. The bands are held tight to my earlobe to prevent them from being yanked out. On my left ear I have two bands, on the ear lobe and in the center, and a bar pierces through the top part of the ear, in one side and out the other. My right shoulder bears two tattoos. One of an incomplete circle with a horizontal line going through it and a barcode underneath. What’s the message there? Everyone is for sale; you just need to know their price.

My typical ‘uniform’ really isn’t typical. I’m fairly well endowed, something that’s not exactly a blessing as far as ninja go. Not that I bother going to any trouble to hide it. I wear a black tank top with little silver painted pieces attaching the back and the shirt cuts off a good inch or two above my belly button. I wear basic jeans and no belt. Lots of pockets with lots of room. Clunky black shoes cover my feet. They’re fairly neutral looking but they serve their purpose, such as being ultra enforced in and tall enough to protect my feet from most stabbing motions.

My weapon pouch is stored on the right side of my hip. I’m pretty much ambidextrous but I prefer throwing right handed. I keep a sword on the left side of my hip so I can draw it easily since that is my primary sword hand. I’m also just about always wearing a pair of Air Treks. Knowing the techniques wouldn’t do me much good without the damn things on so I try and keep them on whenever possible. And its fun to piss off people by skating on their floors.

I tend to always keep a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in my back right pocket. Nasty habit sure but we all get one. I like my lighters to have a design and a meaning but hey matches work in a pinch. Or I have Elgar around to do it for me. My only other adornment really is the occasional pair of hand cuffs which I’ve been known to slip out of once or twice… but that’s just between you and me. I wear necklaces sometimes, usually a pentagram or an inverted cross. Usually just to piss people off. Yeah I’m nice like that.

Personality: When push comes to shove I’m a Scorpio through and through. We’re called old souls, wise beyond our years and tend to have intense relationships. Okay so maybe I’m a little intense, normally I’m just a quiet every day girl next door y’know? I’m just very secretive and people try to pry too much. I don’t get angry easily but when I do it tends to be an emotional storm of rage. I’m told I have a contrary nature, I wear an emotional mask, and I say no too often when I really mean yes. I’m also the type to never forgive and never forget. Sorry but I just hold grudges really well.

I like to win, I’m super competitive but I take loosing well… usually. If I get negative or critical about something I get in my own way, making myself nuts and usually failing because of it. I’m very resourceful and observant, which is good. But at the same time I can get overly suspicious, jealous, and maybe just a little bit manipulative. I’m very independent and I never give up or back down and I’m a bit of a control freak. I’m very much an extremist. I’m either way up or way down, very rarely in the middle. I love honesty and I always repay favors or good deeds… and bad deeds to be honest.

Deep down I’m afraid of failure, I see conspiracies everywhere and I’m weary when it comes to trusting people. I’m a good person over all. I like helping people and making sure bad deeds are punished. I’m no killer though… usually. I won’t harm the innocent. My biggest glitch is I just can’t stand the ‘establishment’ no matter who it is. I’d like to take the ‘man’ and stick it to him. No one tells me what to do, and where or when to do it. I work on my own god damn time.

Sorry did that sound a little harsh? It’s hard to explain. People just see the world through their rose colored glasses, yeah like the ones I wear. Get it now? They see the world through their own eyes and think that is the absolute truth, nothing else to it. Life just isn’t as simple as that. We don’t need all the laws and the hate and stuff like that. We just need people to open their eyes and take a look the hell around. Just be a good person, end story.

I guess you can call me a rebel, everyone else does. I just like to do things my own way and I live my life my own way. I never let anyone pave my path for me and I don’t plan on starting now. I still see my parents, well my dad mostly, and I help them out when I can but my life is mine, they aren’t gonna rule it or tell me what to do. I’ll take missions when I want and train what I want. I’ll get pissed when people act stupid and I’ll spray paint the damn Kage Tower. It’s what I do. I'm just all sors of {Chaotic Good}
Likes & Dislikes: Tsukiko likes lighters, Genjutsu, seriousness and laughing. She dislikes inhumane actions, failure to abide by royal decree and people who don't like lighters.
Catch Phrase: ~

Clan Name: Mayu Gen'ei
Kekkei Genkai: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clan Symbol: No.
Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Clan History: Tsukiko is seemingly the only shinobi to possess this bloodline limit.

Village: Doukutsugakure no Sato
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: B

Skill Specialty:
Main: Genjutsu
Sub: ~

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub:

Stats:
Strength 10
Speed 20
Stamina 20
Chakra Limit 50
Chakra Control 50
Intelligence 50
TOTAL: 200 (C-Rank Genin Limit)

Name: ~
Appearance: ~
Special Abilities: ~
Origin: ~

Name: Gen'ei Atogama Saimin
Type: Genjutsu
Element: ~
Description: Gen'ei Atogama Saimin (Illusion Replacement Hypnosis). It controls the five senses to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell to be that of the enemy. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to activate a jutsu called Gen'ei Atogama Saimin. This will replace the users current body with that of a specialized clone of the user. Since the spell works when you attack the clone, those who cannot see are consequently immune to the hypnosis.

When she turns off the hypnosis by force of will of its user or beholder, the image shown melts away/shatters. Gen'ei Atogama Saimin is seemingly absolutely flawless; even if the target is a powerful Genjutsu user, they seemingly have difficulty breaking such a powerful illusion. Gen'ei Atogama Saimin's hypnotic abilities make it a highly useful tool in combat, as Tsukiko can quickly create simple or complex illusions to deceive her opponents once the trance is enacted. For example, by creating a decoy of herself, or other clones to distract her opponents, she can hide her own movements and attack with impunity. Her opponent, meanwhile, will remain focused on the illusion until it's too late to react.

Name: Genjutsu Kiss
Description: Gamariki kisses the opponent, placing them in a genjutsu world that he can manipulate freely.

When Naruto was trapped in his genjutsu, the world had floating hearts. Everyone that the person sees in this illusory world will also have Gamakiri's face.

Name: Genjutsu Binding
Description: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the Legendary Stupid Brothers, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow.

Name: Sly Mind Affect
Description: This technique causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after travelling the same path over and over.

Name: Shadow Drop Technique
Description: This technique is like the Shadow Imitation Technique, but Shikamaru makes the enemy fall through the shadow to teleport them to an unknown place, and in seconds, the enemy returns confused and faints.

Name: Mental Barricades
Description: The user can use this technique to place mental blocks in the target's mind that contains valuable information in case the one with the information is captured and interrogated. The barricades look like stylized traditional Japanese sliding doors. According to Inoichi Yamanaka, it is very effective against truth serums.

Name: Mist Servant Technique
Description: This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply, the victim will eventually be worn down.

Name: Jibakugan
Description: This genjutsu brings out the victim's subconscious negative or hateful emotions. The caster can take advantage of these feelings and control the victim's actions. This technique can be cancelled by smelling the New Moon Flowers, using the Sharingan, or killing the victim or caster of the technique. Those under its hold have several strange marks under their eyes and on their foreheads. For this technique to be effective, direct eye contact is needed.

History: I was born in the land of Tankougakure. My mother and father were as happily in love as they could be. My mother, Emi, is a beautiful woman and a one time ninja of Tankougakure. During the persecution of the blood lines she abandoned her village, taking solace in a small little country and working as a waitress. It was a far cry from her once proud work but well worth her life. It was while working in the little restaurant that she met a man, a wealthy merchant by the name of Kaizu. It was nothing close to love at first sight. Kaizu worked relentlessly to woo Emi but eventually he gained her trust, and her secrets. Kaizu extracted her from the restaurant and moved her to the land of Doukutsugakure no Sato. Immediately the two were married and nine months later came me. A squalling little pink haired baby. I could go into detail here but it is rather boring.

I grew up, I was a complete terror. I stretched my parents to the limit. My mother was easily stressed but my father took it all in stride. Laughing all the while. I eventually began my journey in the ninja academy. My mother hoped it would teach me some discipline and respect. My father thought it would entertain me. I did not graduate until I was ten. I was a little troublesome and didn’t get along well with my teachers but the other children loved me. I made a lot of friends by the time I graduated the academy. It was when I turned eleven that my parents had another child. A little girl by the name of Emiko. Emi’s daughter. She was the apple of my mother's eye. She could do no wrong. My father never chose favorites but it was quite clear that my mother did. I didn’t resent Emi for it though… much.

I did missions and caused some trouble but I made a decent keep and by the time I was twelve, I moved out of my house. It was wonderfully free there. No mother to gripe at me, no five year old sister to pester me. The place was small but it was all mine! I'm now continuing my life as a Genin in Doukutsugakure no Sato, striving to perfect my Genjutsu techniques and become a Chunin, and beyond!
RP Sample: (A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin.)

Last edited by Tsukiko Mayu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukiko Mayu
Tsukiko Mayu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1832400

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko Mayu Empty Re: Tsukiko Mayu

Post by +Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie) Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

please change to C rank stats
+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)
+Kaira Rose Kami(Snookie)