Naruto: Revelations
Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto Revelations, I hope you join our site. If you are a member please log in and start role playing. We are a fun creative site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Robot Arena 2 V 1.3
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Uchiha Maya(WIP)
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm by Sergiy

» Anyone who want to help post here
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm by Cut

» Naruto Broken Strings (Need Staff) (Affilate)
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm by sato

» The meeting between greatness
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm by Katsu Hokkiado

» LIKE WTF!
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am by sato

» The Many Allies of the Diplomat (WIP)
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am by Vikus

» All canon naruto site? Yay or Nay
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

» Christmas Special
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm by Kyōfu Namikaze

Getting Started
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Startg Welcome to Naruto Revelations-Playing Game, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Naruto RPG, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member. Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time.

• Adminstration
  • Head Admin Co-Head Admin Co-Head Admin

Spotlight
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Spotlight

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Motmi Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Cotm Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Totm

Be aware
Rating
  • Sexual Content 3: Sexual content is permitted and description is allowed. You may go into as much detail as you wish, however, we require [Mature] tags in the topic title.
  • Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
  • Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Affiliates
our bottom
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Aff10
The Affiliates!

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Affili10

RPGCollection
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  7072522" border="0" alt="" />
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  20pbr83
Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Sde62g

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide

Go down

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  Empty Naruto Revelation Charater Guide

Post by Cut♠ Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

I am going to walk you through our template to help you not make mistakes and make sure you are approved right away. I will explain how to make a good character. So please fallow along with me to make sure you understand our simple template.

Code:
[center][img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4786/67901362.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] Your char's full name.
[b][u]Nickname/Alias:[/u][/b] (A to S rank Village shinobi or Missing Ninja only.)
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] (How old are you?)
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] (What gender are you? Male or Female only)
[b][u]Looks:[/u][/b]
 (If you would like to post a picture please include 2 paragraph's
talking about your char's looks. If no picture is provided then please
give more than 2 paragraph's explaining your looks.)

[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] (What is your char like? This section should be at least 2 full paragraph's)
[b][u]Likes & Dislikes:[/u][/b] (What does your char like and dislike?)
[b][u]Catch Phrase:[/u][/b] (Does your char have any catch phrase's? Optional)

[hr]
[center][img]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9682/65051875.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]Clan Name:[/u][/b] What is your clans name?
[b][u]Kekkei Genkai:[/u][/b] (What is your clan's set of abilities?)
[b][u]Clan Symbol:[/u][/b] (Does your clan have a symbol to represent it?)
[b][u]Clan Jutsu:[/u][/b] (Your clan's secret jutsu. If any.)
[b][u]Clan History:[/u][/b] (History of your clan)

[hr]
[center][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7261/65744254.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]Village:[/u][/b] (Nami,Ruai)
[b][u]Village Rank:[/u][/b] (What is your current rank?)
[b][u]Skill Rank:[/u][/b] (D, C, B, A, or S)

[hr]
[center][img]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8467/33985926.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]Skill Specialty:[/u][/b]
[u]Main:[/u]
[u]Sub:[/u]

[b][u]Elemental Affinity:[/u][/b]
[u]Main:[/u]
[u]Sub:[/u]

[b][u]Special Characteristics:[/u][/b] (Your characters special characteristics.)
[b][u]Flaws/Weaknesses:[/u][/b] (These are here to balance special characteristics.)

[hr]
[center][img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1792/34400367.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] (Name of weapon or item)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (A pic or brief description of the object)
[b]Rank: [/b](What rank would this be classified as?)
[b]Special Abilities:[/b] (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
[b]Origin:[/b] (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)
[hr]
[center][img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3046/13990549.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] (Name of jutsu)
[b]Rank:[/b] (E,D,C,B,A,S)
[b]Type:[/b] (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
[b]Element:[/b] (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
[b]Description:[/b] (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

[hr]
[center][img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4451/99863195.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] (Your character's background story and life.)
[b][u]RP Sample:[/u][/b] (A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin.)

First we have the basic information . This your first step into making your character and very simple. You should not have a hard time with this at all. I mean this is basic.

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  67901362

Name: <----This is where you will put your character full name. I prefer if you will put your Last Name, First Name, MI. This will make it look like a legit application.
Nickname/Alias: <-----This is a name that your character had earn or calls him self. You can earn a nickname at in time while role playing. I want you to remember no one from another village knows each other name. That's unless you made into the bingo book , then that means it's a bounty on your head and everyone knows your name.
Age: <-----I seen a problem where characters like to be extremely young for their age so I'm going to fix that. All Genin must be at least 12 and I don't want to see any genin above 16. I once see a 37 year old genin. I thought it was funny but please don't pull any of that mess.Also Chuunin will be from the ages of 16 and 18. Jounin will be at least 19 to 25. Sannin and kages must be over 25, at each rank up your age changes as well.
Gender: <---- Not too much to say about this what gender are you male or female. No you can't be a tyranny or both.
Looks:<--If you would like to post a picture please include 2 paragraph's
talking about your char's looks. If no picture is provided then please
give more than 2 paragraph's explaining your looks.Please talk about clothing , tattoos, Jewry, and any other thing that make your character stick out there.

Personality:<---What is your character. This section should be at least 2 full paragraph's please do not make your character personality then make your character act a whole different way once you start role playing.
Likes & Dislikes: <-----What does your character like and dislike?
Catch Phrase:<---- Does your character have any catch phrase's?

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  65051875

Clan Name: <---What is your clans name?
Kekkei Genkai: <---What is your clan's set of abilities?
Clan Symbol: <--Does your clan have a symbol to represent it?
Clan Jutsu: <--Your clan's secret jutsu. If any.
Clan History: <---History of your clan

Please have your clan approved before you make your character and jutsu as well. This will speed up the process.

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  65744254

Village: <---Ruai and Nami are our two villages please pick between them two.
Village Rank: <---- We are only taking genin at the moment, unless you have permission for staff for a higher rank position.
Skill Rank: C-Rank is the only rank we are allowing at the moment.

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  33985926

Skill Specialty:
Main: <---You main skill is the one you start out with. This will also be you strongest. You will be able to gain an S-rank jutsu once you become the require rank need to obtain it.
Sub:<--- Most sites do not do this but as Genin you are allowed a second skill allowing you to have a main skill and a skill you are training to master. Untill you completely master the Skill you are only allowed B-Rank jutsu in this area. Once master then you may gain an A rank. By choosing to keep training it you can make it into another main skill.

Elemental Affinity:
Main:<---- At the genin level you are only allowed one element , unless you have a bijuu (then you gain all elements your bijuu have) or you have a a clan that requires more then one element to make the clan element such as Ice (wind and water).
Sub:<---You must train to gain another element after you pass the chuunin exams. After that you will need to make a training topic where you gain your second element. After Chuunin then is jounin and so on.

Special Characteristics: <---- Is you chakra faster then most shinobi. Please compare your speed to some one in the show or explain how faster your character to move. DO NOT SAY the faster ninja in the world or the village. I hate that it's an opinion. Do not say 2x your own rank. If your a genin don't say your faster as a chuunin or genin . Same goes with strength. Also if your role playing with some one who have speed as a special characteristic ,they get the up hand in speed wise if you don't have it. This goes with strength as well. If you want high chakra reserve explain how much not kage level or 2 x or 3x.
Flaws/Weaknesses: <----- All flaws must balance out your character meaning you if you have two major strengths you must have two major flaws.

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  34400367

Name: <----Name of weapon or item
Appearance:<-----A picture or brief description of the object.
Rank: <----What rank would this be classified as? (with only genin allowed weapons must be C-ranked)
Special Abilities: <---What abilities does this have? It can be none
Origin: <---Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it? It dosen't have to be long just tell us how you got it.

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  13990549

Name: <---Name of jutsu
Type: <---Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
Element: <----Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire
Description: <--About a paragraph describing your jutsu

JUTSU INFO
https://narutorevelations.rpg-board.net/t310-starting-jutsu-elements-and-specials#1135

Naruto Revelation Charater Guide  99863195

History: <--Your character's background story and life.History is optional but will be need for now on if you want a higher ranking.
RP Sample: <---A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin. Please don't some super long post and don't post nothing no where near it.
Cut♠
Cut♠
Rouge Ninja
Rouge Ninja

Ryo : 1930211

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/cat/naruto/2

Back to top Go down